Elizabeth M. Marsh
Top rated employment & labor attorney in Austin, TexasMarsh Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment & labor, Employment litigation
Licensed in Texas since: 1984
Education: Baylor Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Selected to Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2004, 2008 - 2023
Marsh Law Firm, P.C.904 West Avenue
Austin, TX 78701 Phone: 512-236-8200 Email: Elizabeth M. Marsh Visit website
Elizabeth M. Marsh is a top-rated attorney helping clients with Employment & Labor: Employer. She also assists with Employment Litigation: Defense issues.
She works in Austin, Texas serving the surrounding community.
Elizabeth Marsh attended Baylor Law School and graduated in 1984.
She has been practicing law since 1984.
She was selected to Super Lawyers for 2003 - 2004, 2008 - 2023.
First Admitted: 1984, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.elizabethmarshlaw.com/attorneys.php
- Selected for Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminient Woment Lawyers
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society; Member, Diversity Law Institute; Member, Institute of Trial Presentation
- Elected as Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Each year, only one-third of one percent of State Bar members are invited to become Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation., 2014
- American Bar Association, Litigation and Labor and Employment Law Sections; State Bar of Texas, Litigation, Labor and Employment Law, Appellate, and Women in the Law Sections; Austin Bar Association Litigation, Labor and Employment Law and Appellate Sections; Travis County Women Lawyers' Association; College of the State Bar of Texas; Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit; Chair, Women in the Profession Committee of the State Bar of Texas 2013-2016; Member of Women in the Profession Standing Committee of the State Bar of Texas 2008-2016; Austin Bar Foundation; Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation.
- Co-Course Director Women in the Law. . . Leading, Empowering, Succeeding presented by the State Bar of Texas in Austin, Texas, 2014
- Chair, Women in the Profession Committee of the State Bar of Texas from 2013 through 2016, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service:
- Austin Diocese Legal Aid; Volunteer Legal Services
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law and Labor & Employment Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Lamar University, BBA-Accounting, With Highest Honors, 1981
- Summary of the changes to the FMLA regarding unpaid job-protected leave to military personnel and their families, FMLA Amended to Expand Rights of Military Personnel and Their Families, 2008
- Texas Supreme Court held non-compete agreement enforceable in at-will employment context, Texas Supreme Court Changes Stance on Enforceability of Non-Compete Agreements in At-Will Employment, 2007
- Invited by the Advisory Board of the Litigation Counsel of America to become a Fellow in this Trial Lawyer Honorary Society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers., Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, 2009
- Elected Fellow of the American Bar Foundation in 2017. The Fellows of the Anerican Bar Foundation is a global honorary society of attorneys, judges, and legal scholars who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the profession and service to society. Fellows are nominated by their peers and elected by the Board of the American Bar Foundation., Fellow, American Bar Foundation, 2017
Other Outstanding Achievements:
- Best Attorneys of America, 2016
- Elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation., 2014
- Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers-Martindale Hubbell 2013 through the present, 2021
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2021
18 Years Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2004, 2008 - 2023