Frances H. Bennett
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Austin, TexasBrink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate
Licensed in Texas since: 1992
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Brink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC7800 North Mopac
Austin, TX 78759 Visit website
Attorney Frances H. Bennett is a partner with the Brink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC law firm in Austin, Texas. Board-certified in estate planning and probate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Bennett has more than 27 years of legal experience, and she represents a diverse range of clients throughout Travis, Hays, Williamson, Bexar and Guadalupe counties and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Estate planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
· Probate and trust administration
· Will contests, and estate and fiduciary litigation
· Legacy planning, generational planning, business succession planning and tax planning, as well as martial property planning and pre- and post-marital agreements
· Business entity formation, including corporations, LLCs and partnerships
· Buyer/seller agreements
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Bennett has gained a reputation for her in-depth legal knowledge, as well as the invaluable counsel and support she provides to all she serves. No matter the complexity of her clients' needs or the goals they wish to achieve, Ms. Bennett patiently explains all of her clients' options and answers their questions in order to help them make the best-informed decisions on the issues they need to address.
She then works diligently to implement the customized strategies and solutions she and her clients have devised to help them achieve the results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Honored for her success, she has received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America and top rankings from other peer review sources.
A 1983 graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, Ms. Bennett established and operated a successful wholesale import business for years before deciding to enter the legal profession. She then attended St. Mary's School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 1992.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Bennett once served as chair for the State Bar of Texas' Estate and Inheritance Tax Committee, and she is a member of the Austin Bar Association and its Estate Planning and Probate Section, the State Bar of Texas and its Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section and the Austin Tax Study Group, among her other professional affiliations.
Devoted to her local community as well, Ms. Bennett is the current president of the board of the Austin Theatre Alliance and board member of the Zachary Scott Theater. She also volunteers her time and services for various fundraising efforts, including breast cancer and AIDS awareness, and other causes. She is also involved with her local Boys and Girls Club, the Crayon Club and iACT.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate
- 100% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 1992, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bbgaustinlaw.com/attorney/bennett-frances/
- Chair, Estate and Inheritance Tax Committee, Tax Section, State Bar of Texas, 2005-2007 Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation Member, Real Estate Probate and Trust Law Section, State Bar of Texas Estate Planning and Probate Section, Austin Bar Association Estate Planning Council of Central Texas Austin Tax Study Group Presentations: Intermediate Estate Planning and Probate, Advanced Family Law and UT Planned Giving
- Austin Symphony League
- Crayon Club
- Boys and Girls Club
- President, Board of Austin Theatre Alliance, parent company of The Paramount and State Theatres, 2009-2011 Member, Board of Austin Theatre Alliance, 2005- Member, Austin Woman's Club Advisory Board, 2010- Gala Chair, Paramount Gala 2006-2013, 2015 Board Member, Zachary Scott Theatre, 2002-2004
- Hill Country Ride for AIDS
- Mamma Jamma Ride for Breast Cancer
- The University of Texas at Austin, BS 1983 Louisana State University at Shreveport, Masters of History 1985-1987
- Presentations at the Intermediate Estate Planning and Probate, State Bar of Texas; Presentations for The University of Texas Planned Giving, Smart Planning for Smart Women; Presentation at Advanced Family Law, State Bar of Texas. Written topics: Estate Planning and Marital Property Agreements; Top Ten Mistakes in Estate Planning, Buy-Sell Agreements: What You Need to Know and How to Plan for Board Certification in Estate Planning and Probate; Real Estate and Oil & Gas in Estate Planning
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Office location for Frances H. Bennett
7800 North Mopac
Austin, TX 78759
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Estate Planning and Probate Law