Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Austin, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019
In Austin, Texas, at Briggle & Polan, PLLC, the personal injury firm he co-founded with his law school friend Parker P. Polan, Hayden Briggle offers compassionate and diligent representation to individuals and their families who have been injured by the recklessness or negligence of another. An adept trial attorney with significant litigation experience as a former prosecutor and as an associate at one of the nation's largest firms, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Mr. Briggle relishes bringing justice to his clients in complex personal injury matters, including all manners of accidents, mass torts, refinery and oilfield accidents, pharmaceutical liability claims and nursing home negligence. He also dedicates a small portion of his practice to criminal defense matters, providing aggressive representation to individuals facing misdemeanor or felony charges.
A native Texan, Mr. Briggle completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin while enrolled in a demanding interdisciplinary honors program. Following his graduation in 2002, he returned to his alma mater to pursue a graduate degree in professional accounting and then went on to attend the University of Texas School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2007. Fluent in English and Spanish, Mr. Briggle is admitted to practice before all Texas state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Committed to staying up to date on advancements in his field, Mr. Briggle is a member of several professional organizations, including the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Austin Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Austin Young Lawyers Association, which recently elected him to its board of directors. Due to his superb case record and skill, Mr. Briggle has secured multiple honors, including a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019
About Hayden Briggle
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.brigglepolan.com/Attorneys/Hayden-Briggle.aspx
- Voted as one of the Board of Directors for the Austin Young Lawyers Association
- University of Texas, Masters in Professional Accounting
- University of Texas, Bachelor's in Plan II Honors and Spanish
- Austin Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors for the Austin Young Lawyers Association (2014-2016)
- Western District of Texas
- Traffic deaths for 1st quarter of 2022 highest in 20 years: https://t.co/vNcfKtXmCb
- Suit filed by wife of FDNY firefighter killed by tree branch while on vacation in N.C. https://t.co/m7qvKaPqxy via @Newsday
- @LoewyLawFirm @CecereCarl Dude, yes.
- Austin Police seeks details about deadly crash on US 183 https://t.co/k4kCRa42Db
- Pedestrian, motorcycle cases dominate traffic deaths in first half of 2022 in Austin https://t.co/5hRp26NsCt via @statesman
Last Updated: 7/12/2022