Joshua A. Fogelman
Top rated personal injury attorney in Austin, TexasFVF Law
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Education: Baylor Law School
FVF Law3101 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 78746 Visit website
Attorney Joshua A. Fogelman is a founding partner with the FVF Law Firm in Austin, Texas. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 12 years of total legal experience, Mr. Fogelman devotes his practice to helping individuals and families across his region who are suffering needlessly as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
An Austin native, Mr. Fogelman has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents of his community, and he has obtained substantial amounts of compensation for his plaintiff clients adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, unsafe property conditions, defective products, medical malpractice and other preventable tragedies.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Fogelman has earned consistent recognition from his peers as being among the top lawyers in his region. He has also received superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as many five-star client reviews on Google and Yelp. He is also a member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum as a result of his success.
A 2004 graduate of The University of Texas, Mr. Fogelman attended Baylor Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2008. While pursuing his legal degree, he earned many accolades and honors for his excellent academic achievements, and he served as briefing attorney for Justice Harriet O’Neill of the Texas Supreme Court immediately following graduation.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Fogelman is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association and its executive committee, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Bar Foundation, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fvflawfirm.com/about-our-firm/Joshua-A-Fogelman
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association Executive Committee
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Anderson High School
- University of Texas, B.S., 2005
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Honored as Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers
- Selected to Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star every year since 2014
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Animal Attacks
- Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Fatality Accidents
Office location for Joshua A. Fogelman
3101 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 78746
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2021
Additional sources of information about Joshua A. Fogelman
Find me online
- Learn about bouncer and security guard injuries in today’s post! https://t.co/NpuFYROOHB #Austin #PersonalInjury… https://t.co/F6rZe13nim
- Read about bicycle safety in #Austin, Texas: https://t.co/NGJzsmvlNr #personalinjury https://t.co/1VcBppYzSr
- Here’s why truck accident cases are different than car accident claims: https://t.co/bB0vYfSDEH #Austin… https://t.co/XYr6kKa0z2
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Josh gets amazing results for his clients because he takes their circumstances very personally, and never accepts anything short of the best for them.”
“Josh is a brilliant legal mind, a tireless worker, and a fearless advocate. He obtains unbelievable results and his clients love him for it.”
“Just an amazingly smart and talented lawyer. Knows what to do and how to do it.”