Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Austin, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2008, 2013 - 2014
Kevin is a partner in the oldest Personal Injury Law Firm in Austin, established 1959. He limits his practice to serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
His success in the courtroom and his negotiated settlements have earned him high honors and distinction among his peers: Super Lawyers 2017-2020 (top 5% of lawyers in Texas); Rising Stars 2005-2008, 2013-2014 (top 2.5% of lawyers in Texas); and Invitation and Acceptance to the Prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
More importantly, his careful attention to his clients has earned him the award of 10 Best Attorneys in client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. His client-focused attitude has earned him the trust and loyalty reflected in his client reviews all over social media, including his perfect 10 "Superb" Avvo rating.
Branch Office Address:
222 West Cano
Edinburg, Texas 78539
By Appointment Only
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2008, 2013 - 2014
About Kevin Henrichson
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.byrddavis.com/About/Kevin-Henrichson-Profile.sht...
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- The Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- The Austin Bar Association
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. in Finance
- Recognized by Texas Lawyer Magazine for the second largest jury verdict for a motor vehicle accident in Texas, 2011
- "Rising Star" by Thomson Reuters published in Texas Monthly magazine, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2013 and 2014
- First Place in the St. Mary's Mock Trial Competition (Law School)
- $8,203,908 Jury Verdict for a child who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a collision between a daycare vehicle (found 65% responsible) and a Capital Metro bus driver (found 35% responsble), 2011
Last Updated: 6/15/2022