Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Austin, TexasByrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP
Kevin is a partner in the oldest Personal Injury Law Firm in Austin, established 1959. He limits his practice to serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
His success in the courtroom and his negotiated settlements have earned him high honors and distinction among his peers: Super Lawyers 2017-2021 (top 5% of lawyers in Texas); Rising Stars 2005-2008, 2013-2014 (top 2.5% of lawyers in Texas); and Invitation and Acceptance to the Prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
More importantly, his careful attention to his clients has earned him the award of 10 Best Attorneys in client satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. His client-focused attitude has earned him the trust and loyalty reflected in his client reviews all over social media, including his perfect 10 "Superb" Avvo rating.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.byrddavis.com/About/Kevin-Henrichson-Profile.sht...
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- The Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- The Austin Bar Association
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. in Finance
- Recognized by Texas Lawyer Magazine for the second largest jury verdict for a motor vehicle accident in Texas, 2011
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in Personal Injury Law by Thomson Reuters., Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- "Rising Star" by Thomson Reuters published in Texas Monthly magazine, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2013 and 2014
- First Place in the St. Mary's Mock Trial Competition (Law School)
- $8,203,908 Jury Verdict for a child who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a collision between a daycare vehicle (found 65% responsible) and a Capital Metro bus driver (found 35% responsble), 2011
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization., 2022
Office location for Kevin Henrichson
8911 N Capital of Texas Hwy
Austin, TX 78759
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2008, 2013 - 2014
Certificates and credentials
Personal Injury Trial Law