Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Austin, TX
Attorney Kyle Robbins is the founder and owner of The Law Offices Of Kyle Robbins, PLLC, which has law offices in Austin, San Antonio and Cedar Park, Texas. A highly rated lawyer and emerging leader in his field, Mr. Robbins provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Travis County and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Powers of attorney and living wills
The son of farmers, Mr. Robbins learned early on the values of hard work, integrity and community as well as family, and these virtues form the basis of his legal practice. He has earned a reputation as a compassionate, highly personable attorney who works diligently to help his clients establish and enforce their final wishes for the future while also assisting them in creating lasting legacies for their heirs and loved ones.
His interest in estate planning and administration comes largely from his own personal experience of becoming a father and wanting to ensure financial security for his family. Realizing his passion for assisting others with their estate planning needs, he left the law firm he was working for that focused mostly on intellectual property and established his own practice.
Since that time, Mr. Robbins has achieved notable success helping families with some of the toughest decisions they will ever have to make at a very difficult and emotional time in their lives. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has earned numerous accolades from his peers along with many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. He also received the Care Commitment Badge from the State Bar of Texas in 2018.
A graduate of Oklahoma State University, Mr. Robbins obtained his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Texas School of Law in 2017. He also holds his certification as a Guardianship Ad Litem from the State Bar of Texas. Additionally, he is a member of the Professionalism Through Education honor society sponsored by the Texas Bar College.
Mr. Robbins remains highly active in his legal community, as evidenced by his memberships with the Travis County Bar Association, the Austin Young Lawyers Association and the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas, among others. He has also conducted several lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of topics related to estate law.
About Kyle Robbins
First Admitted: 2017, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.kylerobbinslaw.com/attorney-profile/kyle-robbins...
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Invited to speak about estate planning to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, 2018
- Gave a lecture at the 2018 Austin Small Business Expo in the Palmer Events Center entitled "Cover Your Assets: Estate Planning Essentials for Your Business and Your Family-Presented by Attorney Kyle Robbins https://smallbusinessexpo2018austin.sched.com/speaker/kylerobbins, 2018
- Guardianship Ad Litem Certification in Texas, 2018
- Serviced over 200+ clients in 2019 for probate & estate planning cases, 2019
- Won a Motion for Summary Judgment leading to a highly favorable result for my client in a probate litigation case. Cause No. 781-21 in the 21st District Court of Bastrop, TX, 2018
- Settled a case in favor of my client in excess of $450,000. Cause No. C-1-PB-16-000754 Travis County Probate Court, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Capital Area Tennis Association, Volunteer
- Special Olympics, Coach
- Inducted into the Texas State Bar Pro Bono College, 2018
- Donated 75 hours of pro bono services in 2018 between Volunteer Legal Services and Hero's Night Out, 2018
- Founded "Estate Sets for Vets." A pro bono clinic which partnered with Hero's Night Out to draft and execute 17 free estate plans including wills, medical and durable powers of attorney, living wills and HIPAA forms to low income veterans for the month of October, 2018
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Travis County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Austin Bar Association, 2018
- Member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Texas Bar, 2018
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas, 2018
- Member of the Solo/Small Firm Section of the Austin Bar, 2018
- Member of the Estate Planning & Probate Section of the Austin Bar, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Food Chemistry and Microbiology from Oklahoma State University, 2010
- Ask Your Estate Planning Attorney About a Trust, The Law Offices of Kyle Robbins, PLLC, 2018
- Austin Chapter Meeting, Wills v. Trusts: What’s the Difference? (2018)
- Estate Sets for Vets, Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Will (2018)
- Lunch & Learn at the Tye Preston Memorial Library, Wills, durable power of attorney and incapacity planning (2018)
- Wine & Wills, Trusts, Wills, or Nothing: What’s the difference and why should I care? (2018)
- Dean’s Presidential Scholarship, University of Texas School of Law
- Care Commitment Badge, State Bar of Texas, 2018
- Texas Bar College: Professionalism Through Education, Texas Bar College, 2018
- Texas Bar College, State Bar of Texas, Inducted into the Texas Bar College, 2019
- Three Best Rated Award, Elected amongst the top 3 estate planning lawyers in Austin after a rigorous 50 point test, https://threebestrated.com/estate-planning-lawyers-in-austin-tx, 2019
- Pro Bono Badge, State Bar of Texas, Received for dedicating many hours of pro bono work to low income households throughout 2018
- Awarded a position in the Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator, a highly sought after position that grants free access to office space, software & education and mentorship programs designed to assist new attorneys in the opening of their practices. TOJI attorneys are dedicated to helping provide legal services to low income Texans and closing the access to justice gap, Texas State Bar, https://blog.texasbar.com/2018/03/articles/news/tojis-third-cohort-kicks-off/, 2018
- Graduated with Honors from The University of Texas School of Law, 2017
- Texas Bar College, State Bar of Texas, Invited to join the Texas Bar College for dedication to continuing legal education, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022