Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Austin, TexasBreeland Injury Law, PLLC
Matt Breeland founded Breeland Injury Law, PLLC, in Austin, Texas, to zealously represent injured Texans. He laboriously advocates for their right to compensation after suffering catastrophic injuries due to defective products, auto accidents, truck wrecks, workplace accidents, slip and falls, public transport accidents and boating accidents.
Mr. Breeland earned his Bachelor of Arts in psychology and philosophy from The University of Texas at Austin in 2003. While there, he was a part of the Phi Alpha Delta, Liberal Arts Council and the Sigma Pi Fraternity. He completed his legal education at the Texas Tech University School of Law in 2006. He won the Jurisprudence Award for Superior Academic Achievement and the “Best Oralist” designation in the Advanced Mock Trial Competition.
Before committing his career to stand for those injured, Mr. Breeland worked at several other distinguished Austin, Texas, law firms, where he defended corporate companies, business owners, insurance companies, quasi-governmental entities and individual clients in a broad range of matters. He now uses this experience to hold insurance companies to their contractual obligations.
Matt is a recipient of the Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award (2011) for his extraordinary commitment to serving low-income citizens.
As a result of his stellar client services, Mr. Breeland was awarded the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award and a 10.0 rating by Avvo. He also has a 5 star rating on both Google and Yelp.
He is a trusted source for quality and dedicated legal counsel for those in Austin and Travis County and the surrounding areas, including Tom Green, Bastrop, Caldwell, Bell, Blanco, Burnet, Hays, Milam, Williamson and Gillespie counties. He has obtained some record-setting jury verdicts in the state of Texas and has also received many positive reviews from his peers and former clients.
Mr. Breeland is an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Bar Foundation.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.breelandinjurylaw.com/attorney/breeland-matt/
- University of Texas at Austin, 2003
- Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award, 2011
- Volunteer Legal Services, 2010
- Brooks v. Hsaio, 118341, Travis County Small Claims Court #5, 2013
- Bradley v. Holvek-Wewe, C-1-CV-12-012080, Travis County Court #1, 2014
- Kirsten Diaz v. Encompass Indemnity Company - Obtained top 50 Motor Vehicle Accident Verdicts and top 100 jury verdicts in the State of Texas in 2019, 2019
- Laura Cronin v. Pamela Anne Buxton; Cause Number C-1-CV-15-006188, 2017
- Sam Magee v. Daniel Coyne, C-1-CV-15-005391, County Court at Law #2, 2016
- Stephanie Alba v. Trudiann Williams and Heart of Texas Pizza LP, d/b/a Pizza Hut, D-1-GN-13-004060 , 53rd District Court, 2015
- Brian Casey & Kimberley Casey v. Analise Doney, D-1-GN-12-003682, 250th Judicial District Court, 2015
- Valdez & Gonzalez, individually and o/b/o estate of Mary Valdez, deceased, D-1-GN-11-002845, 353rd Judicial District Court, 2014
- Pinkston v. Houston, C-1-CV-12-010659, County Court at Law #2, 2014
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Texas Bar Foundation, 2021
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Selected as a Super Lawyers "Rising Star", Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2017
- , Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2021
- , Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2020
- , Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2019
- , Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine , 2018
- AVVO “Client’s Choice Award”, 2015, AVVO "Client's Choice Award", AVVO, 2015
- Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award, Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award, Volunteer Legal Services, 2011
Office location for Matt Breeland
3901 S Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78704
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021