Nicole E. Glauser
Top rated Intellectual Property Litigation attorney in Austin, TexasDiNovo Price LLP
Practice Areas: Intellectual Property Litigation
Licensed in Texas since: 2005
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Nicole E. Glauser is an attorney at DiNovo Price LLP and helps clients address Intellectual Property Litigation legal issues.
Super Lawyers is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. She was awarded this distinction for 2015 - 2023.
Nicole Glauser graduated in 2005 from The University of Texas School of Law.
Nicole Glauser was admitted to practice law in 2005. She represents clients in the Austin area.
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dinovoprice.com/Nicole-Glauser
- Texas Rising Star
- Texas Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers' Texas Top Women Attorneys (2018-2019; 2021-2022)
- The Austin Intellectual Property American Inn of Court (2012-2014)
- Board Member of Austin Young Lawyers (2007-2009)
- The Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court (2007-2009)
- Texas Law Class Committee member, 2005
- Texas Law Alumni Mentoring program volunteer
- Global Vision International eco-volunteer in Patagonia, South America, 2006
- University of Texas Law School, J.D. with highest honors (Vice-Chancellor; Order of the Coif; Texas Law Review), 2005
- University of Texas, B.A. Plan II (President of University Mock Trial Association), 2000
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2015