Rhonda H. Brink
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Austin, TexasBrink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Elder Law
Licensed in Texas since: 1974
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Rhonda H. Brink attended law school and graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 1974. Rhonda Brink began practicing law in 1974.
Rhonda Brink is an attorney at Brink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC, helping people with Estate Planning & Probate issues. Brink Bennett Pargaman Atkins & Sanchez PLLC has an office in Austin, Texas, serving the local community.
Rhonda Brink was selected to Super Lawyers for 2003 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 1974, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bbgaustinlaw.com/attorney/brink-rhonda-h/
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1979
- Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, 1985
- , Distinguished Probate Attorney Lifetime Achievement Award , Texas State Bar Real Estate Probate and Trust Section, 2020
- Ms. Brink was one of four Texas attorneys selected to receive the Standing Ovation Award for 2008 – a recognition of CLE volunteers by the Texas Bar CLE staff., Standing Ovation Award, Texas Bar CLE Staff, 2008
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2023