Sam D. Colletti
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Austin, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010, 2014 - 2018
Sam D. Colletti is a Board Certified family law attorney focusing on divorce litigation in Travis County, Williamson County, and Hays County.
He is also an experienced family law mediator.
In addition to divorce, Sam often handles family law appeals, custody litigation, and pre- and post-marital agreements.
Sam's approach is grounded in a commitment to minimizing conflict when possible, and being a strong and persuasive courtroom advocate when necessary.
- 100%Family Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2014 - 2018
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
About Sam D. Colletti
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://nmsb-law.com/attorney/sam-colletti/
- "Super Lawyer" Rising Star Citation, Texas Monthly Magazine - 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Austin Bar Association: Family Law Section
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- B.A., Trinity University, Texas
Pro bono/Community Service
- Sunshine Keeper - Austin Sunshine Camps - Supporting Austin-area at-risk youth with free overnight summer camp and year-round enrichment programs., 2016
- Panel discussion of compliance with "sensitive data" filing requirements, Panelist, Understanding the New Sensitive Data Filing Rules - TexasBar CLE Webcast, 2016
- Practice management strategies for family lawyers, Speaker/Author, Choosing Your Clients, Setting Retainers, Collecting Fees, and Keeping the Money Flowing Advanced Family Law - San Antonio, TX, 2016
- Discussion of various family law litigation topics, including possession schedules for children under three, relocation cases, social media as evidence, conservatorship tiebreakers, above-guideline child support, etc. , Speaker, Hot Topics in Family Law - Austin Bar Association Bench Bar Conference, 2016
- 5-year Re-Certification - Family Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2018) , 2018
- Board Certified - Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2013) , 2013
Last Updated: 5/17/2022