Top rated personal injury attorney in Austin, TexasFVF Law
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2014
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
FVF Law3101 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 78746 Visit website
The managing attorney of the Texas-based firm FVF Law in Austin, Shawn Frazier is a well-accomplished personal injury attorney licensed in 2014. She serves clients in Central Texas and beyond who need assistance in matters involving injuries from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, dog bites and, more recently, constitutional violations.
Long before she attained her law license, Ms. Frazier started work in personal injury litigation as a legal assistant, where she gained vast knowledge of injury claims, which she found to be her passion. She continued work for the plaintiff law firm while finishing her undergraduate degree which she achieved in 2007 from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (formerly Pan American). Ms. Frazier then worked as a bodily injury claims adjuster for 7 years, the last three of which she attended full semesters of law school in the evenings while working full-time. After earning her law degree from St. Mary's University in 2013, Ms. Frazier worked as a lawyer in subrogation and then insurance defense, before settling in on the plaintiff's side, where her bleeding heart is, in 2018.
Well aware of the consequences a person has to endure due to someone else’s negligence, Ms. Frazier makes sure to create a safe and comfortable environment for her clients, and puts their needs as her top priority. Combining her knowledge about insurance claims and fierce drive to obtain justice for her clients, she tirelessly advocates for her clients and routinely turns unfortunate incidents into the most positive experience they can be, by maximizing settlements to the greatest extent possible.
Ms. Frazier has active memberships in a few organizations, such as the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
When she is not behind her screens, Ms. Frazier enjoys playing golf, watching football and spending time with her husband and two children.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fvflawfirm.com/team/shawn-frazier/
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- University of Texas-Pan American – 2007
- Civil Rights case involving a projectile to the face at a Black Lives Matter march. $2,000,000 settlement, $1,039,308 net to client after bills and fees., 2022
- Motor vehicle accident. Our client was pregnant at time of crash. $352,500 settlement. $178,054 net to client after bills and fees. , 2021
- Car Accident resulting in broken bones. $320,000 settlement, $150,000 net to client after bills and fees., 2022
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Accident. $325,000 settlement. $197.379 net to client after bills and fees., 2022
Office location for Shawn Frazier
3101 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 78746
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Shawn Frazier
Find me online
- Learn about bouncer and security guard injuries in today’s post! https://t.co/NpuFYROOHB #Austin #PersonalInjury… https://t.co/F6rZe13nim
- Read about bicycle safety in #Austin, Texas: https://t.co/NGJzsmvlNr #personalinjury https://t.co/1VcBppYzSr
- Here’s why truck accident cases are different than car accident claims: https://t.co/bB0vYfSDEH #Austin… https://t.co/XYr6kKa0z2
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Shawn is an energetic and passionate lawyer who tirelessly fights for clients, whether or not she is getting paid by them. Her clients almost universally express extreme gratitude for her work. I have never seen a lawyer work so hard or so selflessly for so long in this business.”
“Relentless and incredibly client-focused. Shawn consistently puts her clients first.”