Keith N. Uhles
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Brownsville, TexasRoyston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams, LLP
As managing partner at Royston Rayzor, Keith N. Uhles represent clients in Brownsville, Texas, in a wide variety of legal matters. These include personal injury defense, insurance defense, labor and employment law, OSHA issues, discrimination disputes, mediation and arbitration, construction litigation, commercial litigation, and business counseling. Named by Texas Monthly into the list of Top Attorneys in Texas, he was also named by the Cameron County Bar Association as an Outstanding Civil Litigator.
Mr. Uhles graduated from Trinity University in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts, then moved on to St. Mary’s University School of Law, where he graduated with honors and his Juris Doctor. During his final year of law school, he served as a Legal Research and Writing Instructor and was a member of The Order of Barristers.
A member of the Cameron County Bar Association, Mr. Uhles is also a member of the Propane Gas Defense Association, the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, the Defense Research Institute, the Maritime Law Association of the United States, the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel and the State Bar of Texas. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to practice in the state of Texas, Mr. Uhles is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. His volunteer work and community service include time as President of the Rio Valley Youth Soccer Association, as the Youth Director at First Baptist Church and as a member of the Cameron County Civil Service Commission.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCivil litigation: defense, Employment & labor: employee, Insurance coverage, Construction litigation: business
Employment law - employee, Labor law, Insurance defense, Construction defects
- 50% Civil litigation: defense
- 20% Employment & labor: employee
- 20% Insurance coverage
- 10% Construction litigation: business
First Admitted: 1982, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.roystonlaw.com/attorneys-44
- Youth Director at First Baptist Church
- President of the Rio Valley Youth Soccer Association
- Chairman of the Brownsville Economic Development Commission
- Top Attorneys in Texas-Texas Monthly, 2019
- AV Preeminent-Martindale Hubble
- National Order of the Barristers
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2018, 2019
- Outstanding Civil Litigator-Cameron County Bar Association, 2018
- Phi Delta Phi
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Cameron County Bar Association
- Propane Gas Defense Association
- Past Chairman of the Admiralty Committee of the Defense Research Institute
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Texas, 1982
- Trinity University, B.A., 1979
Office location for Keith N. Uhles
55 Cove Circle
Brownsville, TX 78521
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022