Andrew J. Anderson
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Colleyville, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2015
- Free Consultation
Andrew J. Anderson is the founder of Anderson Legal Group, P.C., which is located in Colleyville, Texas. His practice focuses on family and criminal law. Mr. Anderson is certified in family law (divorce matters) by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and represents clients in Tarrant, Dallas and Denton counties of Texas.
After obtaining his law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law, Mr. Anderson worked as an associate for a number of firms in the Dallas area and gained extensive trial experience before founding his current firm. He is currently admitted to practice in all Texas state courts, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Anderson is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the Texas Family Law Foundation, the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Bar Association, the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Annette Stewart American Inn of Court and the College of the State Bar of Texas, an organization composed of especially well-trained attorneys.
Always eager to share his knowledge and years of experience with other legal professionals, Mr. Anderson has published articles and given presentations on various family law-related topics such as for the State Bar of Texas’ continuing legal education programs. Mr. Anderson’s achievements have not gone unrecognized. Among other honors, he has received an AV Preeminent* rating from the respected peer review service Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
About Andrew J. Anderson
First Admitted: 2000, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://andersonlegalgroup.com/
- Mr. Anderson primarily represents clients in Tarrant, Dallas and Denton. However, he accepts cases in other Texas Counties.
- Speaker, The Practice of Law, March 8, 2007, Texas Wesleyan School Of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- Speaker, Temporary Hearings, Temporary Orders and Other Pre-Trial Matters, University of Houston Law Foundation’s Family Law Practice Seminar, October 18, 2005, Dallas, Texas
- Bankruptcy Reform for the Family Law Lawyer: New Code, New Day
- Division of Closely Held Business Interests
- Who Gets the Debts, or Worse, I’m Gonna File for Bankruptcy
- Co-Authored, The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005: Why do they call it BARF?, 6TH Annual Family Law On The Front Lines Conference, June 22-23, 2006, Galveston, Texas
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, Member
- Criminal Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- All Texas State Courts
- Dallas & Tarrant County Family Law Sections, Member
- Family Law Foundation, Lifetime Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- College State Bar of Texas
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas & Tarrant County Bar Associations, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas & Tarrant County Criminal Law Sections, Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Board Certified Family Law--Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2007
- Recertification Year: Board Certified Family Law--Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2012
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2014
- Martindale-Hubble (for both ethics and legal competence).
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2013
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2012
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022