George A. Napier
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Conroe, TX
George Napier is a Criminal Defense Attorney in Houston, Texas. If you are facing serious criminal charges, you will want George on your team.
George has the experience to tell it like it is! George first gained experience while in law school at Louisiana State University. There he interned in the East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney’s office and for the Harris County District Attorney’s office. Following law school, George worked for the Montgomery County District Attorney’s office as an Assistant District Attorney and Chief Prosecutor. George handled every misdemeanor case in the book including Driving While Intoxicated, Possession of Controlled Substances and Assaults. George is most known for his work on serious Felony charges such as Aggravated Robberies, Aggravated Assaults and Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver.
George Napier’s experience and skill set sets him apart from other criminal defense attorneys. As a former insider who knows these cases and how the State approaches them, George can help you through this hard time to make sure you’re protected. He knows how the State trains their prosecutors and what they look for when handling a case like yours. Now, George is using his experience to represent citizens like yourself. If the State won’t give you what you want, you’ll need a fighter in your corner ready to swing back.
About George A. Napier
First Admitted: 2012, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://thenapierlawfirm.com/about/
- The University of Southern Mississippi - Economics and Business Management, 2008
- Criminal Law - The Contrast between a Prosecutor and a Criminal Defense Attorney and the Transition from One to the Other, Speaker, Criminal Law - The Contrast between a Prosecutor and a Criminal Defense Attorney and the Transition from One to the Other, Texas CLE Saturday Seminar/Webinar, 2019
- Criminal Issues for Firefighters as Public Servants, Speaker, Criminal Issues for Firefighters as Public Servants, CLE at the South Montgomery County Fire Department, 2018
- Cyberspace/Internet Safety, Speaker, Cyberspace/Internet Safety, Heflin Elementary Family Center, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Top 100, Top 100, Association of American Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Trial Advocacy Board, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2012
- Academic Excellence Award, The University of Southern Mississippi, 2008
- Member, Omicron Delta Epsilon National Economic Honor Society
- Mock Trial Competition Finalist, Louisiana State Bar Association, 2011
- Member, Order of Omega National Honor Society
- Graduate Editor, Journal of Civil Law Studies, 2012
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, Who's Who, 2009
- Member, Omicron Delta Kappa National Honor Society
Last Updated: 5/15/2022