Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Alex Hilliard is a personal injury attorney at Hilliard Martinez Gonzales LLP in Corpus Christi, Texas. Mr. Hilliard represents plaintiffs who are the victims of a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of another party. Committed to providing compassionate representation and achieving justice, he understands the impact of a serious injury and fights for the rights of his clients and their right to compensation. He represents clients throughout the Corpus Christi area.
Over his time in practice, Mr. Hilliard has been involved in significant cases resulting in substantial settlements. He holds licenses to practice law before all Texas state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Hilliard writes and speaks on personal injury law topics. He has lectured for the Texas Bar College and the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and was a speaker at the 2018 LitiQuest conference.
Mr. Hilliard earned a bachelor’s degree in Middle Eastern history with a minor in English literature from The University of Texas at Austin. He went on to graduate with honors from St. Mary’s University School of Law. While pursuing his law degree, he received various advocacy awards and was a member of the mock trial team. He also clerked for Hilliard Martinez Gonzalez LLP, developing his practical legal experience.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Hilliard belongs to the Corpus Christi Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Young Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He contributes to his local community by volunteering with high school and college mock trial competitions.
About Alex Hilliard
First Admitted: 2018, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://hmglawfirm.com/alex-hilliard/
- Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers 2021
- Faircloth v. Walmart et al.
- Siegel v. Yamaha et al.
- The University of Texas in Austin, Major in Middle Eastern History with a minor in English Literature, Honors: Named an Academic All American on the varsity tennis team, BA, 2013
- Panel Discussion with John Morgan, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Benjamin Crump, Alex Hilliard, Brian Panish at Litiquest 2018 presented by Morgan & Morgan – Google Headquarters, New York City New York (November 6, 2018), Doing Good, Doing Well
- Advanced Personal Injury Law CLE presented by the Texas State Bar and Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas – Dallas, Texas (August 29-31, 2018), Trying and Defending a Personal Injury Case on a Budget
- Texas ALP 2018 Fall Education Conference – in Corpus Christi, Texas (October 12th & 13th, 2018), Border Shootings: Mexico and the US may share a 2,000-mile border, but the origins of their legal traditions are oceans part
- Plaintiffs’ Litigation Committee for the MSU/Nassar Class-Action in the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, 2018
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts: Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court: Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Texas
- Join us in celebrating a happy work anniversary for Joshua Rodriguez! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/IuERUQm5Qc
- Nadine Albenze-Smith oversees the Mass Tort department here at HMG and practices law in the areas of product liabil… https://t.co/c5LcsskCC2
- We want to wish a very special happy birthday to JoAnn Vasquez! We hope you have a day filled with love. https://t.co/R66xVU64W6
- We're Hiring! Our featured open positions is: • Call Center Intake Specialist • Mass Tort Associate Attorney Clic… https://t.co/fxfwguXlyT
- We want to wish Rachel Vander-Plaats a 3-year happy work anniversary! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/ZW7CVTUqdp
Last Updated: 5/20/2022