Brantley W. White
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Corpus Christi, TexasThe Carlson Law Firm
Of counsel to The Carlson Law Firm, Brantley W. White serves the area in and around Corpus Christi, Texas. Mr. White brings over 20 years of experience to his clients in personal injury fields, including trucking and motorcycle accidents, automotive product liability, defective tire litigation, workplace accidents, construction accidents and general negligence cases. Some of the cases that Mr. White accepts include determining fault in an auto accident, collecting a monetary sum for injuries sustained in an accident, suing an employer who fails to follow safety guidelines and suing companies who knowingly provide defective tires.
Throughout his career, Mr. White has won verdicts that resulted in more than $1 million for his clients, including a landmark verdict for a motorcyclist, which led to one of the largest verdicts in Waco Federal Court history. His cases against defective products have resulted in more than $50,000,000 being paid out, with Mr. White responsible for securing the largest single injury tire product liability verdict in Texas.
Mr. White is a longtime Texas resident, having received his Bachelor of Arts in 1989 from The University of Texas at Austin. In 1993, Mr. White received his Juris Doctor from Texas Tech University School of Law. Throughout his career, Mr. White has been a member of professional organizations such as the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice and the Attorneys Information Exchange Group.
Due to his successful case record, Mr. White has received honors such as an AV Preeminent* rating from his peers through Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. White has also authored a number of pieces on the subject of personal injury, including "Strategies on Navigating Through FMVSS 213".
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Construction Litigation: Consumer, Construction Litigation: Business, Mergers & Acquisitions, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Asbestos, Class Actions, Construction Accident, Construction Defects, Mediation, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 10% Construction Litigation: Business
- 10% Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 1994, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.carlsonattorneys.com/team-member/brantley-white/
- Samaniego v. Garrett Paving, Nueces County TX (negligent Supervision of work site)
- Hines v. Railserve Inc., Fulton County GA (negligent supervision of employees)
- Weiss v. Rough Creek Lodge, Dallas County TX (dangerous condition on property)
- Strategies on Navigating Through FMVSS 213
- AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, 2009-2016, Super Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Texas Trial lawyers Association
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, B.A., 1989
Office location for Brantley W. White
653 Everhart Road
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022