Catherine D. Hilliard
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
As a managing partner at Hilliard Martinez Gonzales L.L.P., Catherine D. Hilliard is the first Hispanic female partner at the firm and handles cases of personal injury for the residents of Texas who have been injured by the wrongdoing of another party. A former litigation defense attorney for a decade, Ms. Hilliard has been a member of the firm for 12 years. She also handles product liability and appellate cases for personal injury.
Ms. Hilliard is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas and the state of Texas. A licensed attorney since 1999, she is a confident, experienced, passionate advocate and protects the rights of her clients, getting them the compensation they need to move on after an injury.
While she was earning her Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law, Ms. Hilliard was a member of the St. Mary’s Law Review. Before attending law school, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1996 from the University of Texas at Austin. Currently, she is a member of the Corpus Christi Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the American Bar Association.
Automotive accidents, injuries caused by medical procedures or drugs, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, disfigurement, burns and spinal cord injuries are just a few of the cases Ms. Hilliard handles at the firm. She works to recover compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, property damage, loss of income, lost opportunity and any other negative impact an injury has on an individual or family.
About Catherine D. Hilliard
First Admitted: 1999, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://hmglawfirm.com/catherine-hilliard/
- Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2007, 2010, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, Corpus Christi Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Texas Austin, B.A., 1996
- Member, St. Mary's Law Review, St. Mary's University School of Law, 1999
- Join us in celebrating a happy work anniversary for Joshua Rodriguez! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/IuERUQm5Qc
- Nadine Albenze-Smith oversees the Mass Tort department here at HMG and practices law in the areas of product liabil… https://t.co/c5LcsskCC2
- We want to wish a very special happy birthday to JoAnn Vasquez! We hope you have a day filled with love. https://t.co/R66xVU64W6
- We're Hiring! Our featured open positions is: • Call Center Intake Specialist • Mass Tort Associate Attorney Clic… https://t.co/fxfwguXlyT
- We want to wish Rachel Vander-Plaats a 3-year happy work anniversary! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/ZW7CVTUqdp
Last Updated: 5/20/2022