David Z. Conoly
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX
As founder of David Z. Conoly, PC, Mr. Conoly is committed to representing clients in Corpus Christi and throughout South Texas. He focuses his practice on real estate law cases that involve farm, ranch, commercial and residential real estate, litigation, title issues, entity formation, development, purchase and sale transactions, leasing, management, land use and property owner associations.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science from Southern Methodist University, Mr. Conoly went on to earn a Juris Doctor from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 1978.
For more than 35 years, Mr. Conoly has successfully helped people navigate complex real estate matters. Working closely with clients, he takes the time to evaluate their goals for the case and ensure that they understand all of the issues surrounding the matter. He reviews the costs and benefits of his clients' options so they are empowered to make an educated decision.
For his achievements, Mr. Conoly holds an Avvo "Superb" rating and he has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified him in farm and ranch real estate, commercial real estate law and residential real estate.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Conoly is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, the Corpus Christi Bar Association, the College of the State Bar of Texas and the American College of Real Estate Lawyers. A published author, Mr. Conoly has written extensively about topics such as residential construction warranties, minerals, rights of first refusal, recreational ranching, water rights, mortgages and land use.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About David Z. Conoly
First Admitted: 1978, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.davidconoly.com/About/David-Z-Conoly.shtml
- Martindale Hubbell International Legal Directory, AV Rating in Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Farm and Ranch Real Estate, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Land Use Planning Law Conference, The University of Texas School of Law
- Advanced Real Estate Law Course, The University of Houston Law Foundation
- Advanced Real Estate Drafting Course, State Bar Of Texas
- Advanced Real Estate Law Course, State Bar Of Texas
- Changing Face of Water Rights in Texas, State Bar Of Texas
- Real Estate Law: Mortgages In-Depth Seminar, SMU School of Law
- Real Estate Law: Transactions In-Depth Seminar, SMU School of Law
- Mortgage Lending Institute, The University of Texas School of Law
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, B.S. , 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- Member, College of the State Bar, 1989 - Present
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- U.S. Federal Court, 1983
- State Bar of Texas, Board of Legal Specialization, Commercial Real Estate Exam Commission
- American Bar Association
- Texas, 1978
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
Last Updated: 5/15/2022