Marion M. Reilly
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Representing the people of Texas in cases of personal injury, multidistrict litigation, wrongful death and complex civil cases, Marion M. Reilly is an attorney at Hilliard Martinez Gonzales L.L.P. Ms. Reilly is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th and 8th Circuits, the state of Texas and the United States District Courts for the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and she has appeared before the United States Supreme Court to brief several matters.
Ms. Reilly attended Scripps College, where she often earned a spot on the Dean’s list and earned a Bachelor of Arts in politics and legal studies in 2009, then moved on to St. Mary’s School of Law. In 2011, she graduated magna cum laude from law school with a Juris Doctor and in the top 10 percent of her class, earning her a spot in the John M. Harlan Society. A recipient of the Patricia L. Scott Award and an inductee into the National Order of Barristers, Ms. Reilly won top honors at Moot Court Competitions for the Federal Bar Association and Emory Civil Rights and Liberties.
A former judicial intern in the Texas Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, Ms. Reilly has extensive experience with drafting and researching criminal and civil opinions. She is also an adjunct professor for her alma mater.
She is a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, the American Bar Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the William S. Sessions American Inns of Court. An honoree of the “10 Under 10” for St. Mary’s School of Law Young Alumni Council, Ms. Reilly also won a Rising Star award for Texas in 2017.
About Marion M. Reilly
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.hmglawfirm.com/attorneys/marion-m.-reilly/
- Texas Rising Star Award, 2017
- Adjunct Professor, St. Mary's University School of Law
- Scripps College, California, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Legal Studies and Politics, Honors: Dean’s List, 2009
- United States District Courts, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Courts, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas, 2011
- United States District Courts, Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- William S. Sessions American Inns of Court
- United States District Courts, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Join us in celebrating a happy work anniversary for Joshua Rodriguez! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/IuERUQm5Qc
- Nadine Albenze-Smith oversees the Mass Tort department here at HMG and practices law in the areas of product liabil… https://t.co/c5LcsskCC2
- We want to wish a very special happy birthday to JoAnn Vasquez! We hope you have a day filled with love. https://t.co/R66xVU64W6
- We're Hiring! Our featured open positions is: • Call Center Intake Specialist • Mass Tort Associate Attorney Clic… https://t.co/fxfwguXlyT
- We want to wish Rachel Vander-Plaats a 3-year happy work anniversary! We hope you have a great day! https://t.co/ZW7CVTUqdp
Last Updated: 5/20/2022