Rudy Gonzales, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Corpus Christi, TexasHilliard Law
Board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury trial law, Rudy Gonzales, Jr., is a partner at Hilliard Law A former officer of the United States Navy, Mr. Gonzales has proven his skill as an attorney with a 2014 acceptance into the American Board of Trial Advocates. Handling cases of personal injury for individuals in Texas, Mr. Gonzales stops at nothing to protect his clients and get them the compensation they deserve.
A member of the State Bar of Texas, he was a former vice president and president of the Corpus Christi Bar Association and former president and director of the Nueces County Young Lawyers Association. Mr. Gonzales has a long history of successfully representing the injured and participating in professional organizations to improve his field.
Mr. Gonzales is admitted to practice in Texas, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the United States Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Western, Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas. Before joining the firm, Mr. Gonzales founded a nationally recognized defense law firm.
At The University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 1981, Mr. Gonzales earned a Juris Doctor. While attending law school, he won a prestigious mock trial competition and was an accomplished member of the Board of Advocates. Before law school, he was a student at The University of Texas at Austin and obtained his Bachelor of Arts in 1975. Mr. Gonzales handles all types of injury cases and works for the injured to give them the best quality of life possible after an accident caused by another.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://hilliard-law.com/attorney/rudy-gonzales-jr/
- Corpus Christi Bar Association, President , 1992
- Corpus Christi Bar Association, Vice President , 1990
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2006-2015
- Nueces County Young Lawyers Association, President, 1985
- Texas, 1981
- United States Northern District Court of Texas
- United States Western District Court of Texas
- Nueces County Young Lawyers Association, Director, 1982-1983
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Southern District Court of Texas
- American Board of Trail Advocates
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States Eastern District Court of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A., 1975
Office location for Rudy Gonzales, Jr.
719 South Shoreline Boulevard
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2015, 2017 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Personal Injury Trial Law