Hayley Ailshie Nanasi
Top Rated Eminent Domain Attorney in Corsicana, TX
Hayley Ailshie Nanasi is an associate attorney at the law firm of Dawson & Sodd, LLP which has office locations in Corsicana and Dallas, Texas.
Ms. Nanasi has dedicated her career to exclusively representing property owners in eminent domain proceedings in Texas and around the nation for roadways, utilities, powerlines and pipelines, and other takings. She has also represented clients in zoning matters, regulatory takings, and inverse condemnation. She is a frequent author and lecturer on takings issues, and has earned a stellar reputation in the legal community through dedication to her clients, integrity, and professionalism even in the mort adversarial situations.
Outside of the office, Ms. Nanasi enjoys staying active in the Texas and nationwide legal communities. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Texas Bar College, Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, and the American Bar Association. She is also a member of Commercial Real Estate Women of Dallas (CREW). Outside of the office she also enjoys volunteering her time to help others and participates in Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and is a board member of the non-profit organization Raising Oak Cliff.
Ms. Nanasi graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from The University of Texas at Arlington, where she participated in moot court and Zeta Tau Alpha. She received her law degree from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, graduating with honors. While attending law school, she was a member of the university’s 2007 labor and employment law mock trial team. Ms. Nanasi received her Texas law license in 2009. She is qualified to appear before all Texas state courts.
About Hayley Ailshie Nanasi
First Admitted: 2009, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dawsonsodd.com/attorneys/hayley-ailshie-nanasi/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Raising Oak Cliff Board Member (Treasurer). Raising Oak Cliff is a nonprofit organization focused on providing support, both financial and through community events and education, to North Oak Cliff schools and families.
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., summa cum laude, 2005
- Summa Cum Laude, The University of Texas at Arlington, Summa Cum Laude, The University of Texas at Arlington, 2005
- With Honors, The University of Texas School of Law, With Honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2009
- Certified Mediator, 2009
- State Bar of Texas, 2009
- Unites States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2016
- CREW Dallas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Other Outstanding Achievements
- DAYL Trial Skills Boot Camp Best Advocate Finalist, 2016
- Third Parties in Eminent Domain Proceedings -- Lienholders, Lessees, and Easement Owners CLE International Eminent Domain Seminar, Dallas, Texas Author , Speaker and Author, Third Parties in Eminent Domain Litigation, Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, Litigation, 2017
- Eminent Domain Pretrial Considerations—Scheduling Orders, Deadlines, Texas Discovery Practice CLE International Eminent Domain Seminar, Dallas, Texas , Speaker and Author, Eminent Domain Pretrial Considerations, Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, Litigation, 2016
- Pre-Trial Proceeding in Eminent Domain Cases—Is a Practice Trial Really Necessary? CLE International Eminent Domain Seminar, Dallas, Texas Co-author , Speaker and Author, Pre-Trial Proceeding in Eminent Domain , Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, Litigation, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022