Aaron A. Martinez
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dallas, TX
An attorney at Glast, Phillips and Murray, PC, Aaron A. Martinez has developed a reputation as a leading commercial trial and appellate attorney. From the firm's offices in Dallas, Texas, he provides astute representation to clients throughout the metropolitan area in a variety of complex matters. Admitted to practice before all Texas state courts, Mr. Martinez is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Arkansas, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Mr. Martinez counts among his clients’ insurers, transportation companies and financial institutions, among many other businesses. He has defended employers that have faced lawsuits alleging workplace discrimination and retaliation, and he has assisted insurance companies in litigation involving coverage and bad faith issues. Mr. Martinez has also helped clients defend against personal injury and wrongful death claims, including manufacturers involved in products liability litigation, and his experience has included defending against claims involving construction defects, defamation, breach of fiduciary duty, and civil rights violations. Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Martinez provides advice and counsel to small businesses, including regulatory compliance and the preparation of employment agreements and other contracts.
Majoring in government, Mr. Martinez attended The University of Texas at Austin as an undergraduate, and in 2006 he received a Bachelor of Arts with high honors. He then went on to pursue his legal education at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, and he clerked for a judge in Dallas County Criminal Court 6 before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2010. He has been with his present firm since 2016.
About Aaron A. Martinez
First Admitted: 2010, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://gpm-law.com/martinez.html
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Vehicle-Related Plan Modifications (speech), Presented as a part of the Plan Modifications presentation at the National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees’ 48th Annual Seminar, August 2013
- Legal Issues Arising from an "Active Shooter" Event (speech), Presented at the FBI Dallas Citizens Academy's Seminar: The Danger Zone – Active Shooter, March 2013
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2006
- Named to 2019 Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars list., Texas Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022