Adam L. Seidel
Top rated Family Law attorney in Dallas, TexasAdam L. Seidel, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1989
Education: Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
Our office remains open, and in response to COVID-19 we have expanded our options for remote consultations and virtual meetings. Please contact our office to discuss what meeting option best fits your situation. Call 214-528-3344.
Adam L. Seidel, P.C.8150 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206 Visit website
Adam L. Seidel has been selected a Texas Super Lawyer every year since its inception in 2004.
He is a Dallas native with more than 30 years of trial experience, representing individuals in courts throughout North Texas.
Mr. Seidel and his team represent clients in family law and criminal law matters, and have built a reputation based on high-quality, individual client attention.
Mr. Seidel is Board Certified in Criminal Law and Criminal Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Texas, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District and Northern District of Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the years, Mr. Seidel has earned honors, awards, and recognition from numerous media outlets and professional organizations. He is Rated AV Preeminent* by the peer review service Martindale-Hubbell.
(*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards)
Practice areasFamily Law, Criminal Defense
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Probation, Same Sex Family Law
First Admitted: 1989, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.adamseidel.com
- Board Certified in Criminal Law & Criminal Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- "AV" Peer-Rated in Martindale Hubble, the Highest Ranking
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Chair - Law in the Schools and Community Committee - Dallas Bar Association, 2010
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Member, Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Analysis of potential corporate and individual criminal liability arising out of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act , Author , Criminal Law Implications of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act , Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association , Voice For The Defense Magazine
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Project - Pro Bono assistance in family law, 2011
Office location for Adam L. Seidel
8150 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Adam Seidel is an outstanding attorney. He works incredibly hard to get clients the results they deserve. ”