Alissa Castro is an attorney with Aubrey M. Connatser, PLLC, law firm in Dallas, Texas. A top-rated lawyer with eight years of experience, Ms. Castro focuses her practice solely on family law, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have other serious legal issues affecting their families.
As a family law attorney, Ms. Castro has gained a reputation for her caring and compassionate nature along with her unwavering dedication to helping her clients obtain their goals and the positive results they seek efficiently and cost-effectively. Over the course of her practice, she has achieved a long record of securing favorable outcomes for her clients regarding complex property division, child custody and support, modifications, parentage, protective orders, and more.
A cum laude graduate of Arizona State University with a degree in human communication, Ms. Castro obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2013. While there, she completed a judicial internship with the Dallas County Family Law Court, and she worked in the Travis County District Attorney’s Office in its Family Justice Division's Family Violence Section. For her efforts, she received the University of Mississippi Outstanding Student Award in 2012.
Ms. Castro has also served with the school's guardian ad litem clinic, and she was an active participant with the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyer Project's Pro Bono Initiative. She also volunteered with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program immediately following law school.
Ms. Castro is a member of the State Bar of Texas and other local, state and national legal organizations.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://connatserfamilylaw.com/firm/alissa-castro/
- Outstanding Student Award in Fall 2012, University of Mississippi
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyer Project
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers member and committee member (2014-Animal Welfare Committee, 2015-18- Health and Wellness Committee, 2019-Politically Aware Committee)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class, 2015
- Obtained Bachelor of Science in Human Communications with a minor in Sociology at Arizona State University, 2008
- An overview of high school student athletes rights with respect to social media and the first amendment., Author, Private and Protected, University of Mississippi Sports Law Review, Sports, Entertainment, Family, Constitutional, 2013
Office location for Alissa Castro
2919 Welborn St
Dallas, TX 75219
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2024