Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
Attorney Amy Witherite is the founder of the law firm Witherite Law Group which has offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Atlanta. A Fort Worth native herself, Ms. Witherite focuses her practice on helping innocent accident victims throughout the region obtain the compensation and benefits they deserve for injuries and losses sustained as the result of another party's negligence or wrongdoing.
Ms. Witherite began her legal career in 1993 after obtaining her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Texas Tech University School of Law and her license to practice from the State Bar of Texas. She is also licensed to practice in Oklahoma, and in 2000, the Texas Board of Legal Specialization certified her in personal injury trial law.
A former insurance defense attorney, Ms. Witherite gained invaluable experience and insight into the tactics insurance companies use to reduce or deny their claims, which makes her more effective in helping her clients obtain the maximum amount for their damages as well as for their pain and suffering.
Recognized for her impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities, Ms. Witherite has received numerous awards and honors throughout her academic and professional careers. While in law school, she was a member of the Order of the Barristers and received the Outstanding Second Year Law Student Award.
Since entering private practice, she has received recognition as one of the best women lawyers in Texas. From 2015-2017, the National Association of Distinguished Counsel named her among the Nation's Top One Percent.
She is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American Association for Justice and the College of the State Bar of Texas, and she currently serves on the board of directors for the Dallas Women Lawyers Association.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2022
About Amy Witherite
First Admitted: 1993, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://witheritelaw.com/attorneys/amy-witherite/
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization State Bar of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- AVVO Superb Rated Attorney
- Super Lawyers – Top 50 Women Lawyers in Texas
- Order of the Barristers – Texas Tech School of Law
- Texas Super Lawyers 2003 – 2019
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent 2015 – 2018
- Pro-Tip from Paige: Go try Smokey Rose restaurant next time you're in DFW! You'll thank her later. 😉 We love lear… https://t.co/fOBoAqGjZu
- When you come to WLG, you get quality and professional service. We care about our clients and we put people first.… https://t.co/X8vgN4hc9s
- We are so proud of Martin Futrell for this outstanding achievement. Congratulations, you deserve it!… https://t.co/geICs7QOW9
- Happy Earth Day from us! Remember to take a break and go outside to enjoy the beautiful day today. 🌎💚… https://t.co/q0J0WaK7RD
Last Updated: 5/15/2022