Barrett C. Lesher
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dallas, TX
A highly regarded business trial attorney, Barrett C. Lesher is a shareholder at Hallett & Perrin, P.C. He joined the firm in May 2013, and since that time he has represented his business and individual clients throughout Texas from his office in Dallas. Mr. Lesher has been admitted to practice in Texas since 2009, and he is additionally admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
Since joining Hallett & Perrin, P.C., Mr. Lesher has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in the courtroom and before panels of arbitrators. He has also appeared on behalf of certain professional clients in licensing hearings conducted by state agencies. The types of cases that Mr. Lesher has worked on have included shareholder and partnership disputes, intellectual property infringement, contract breaches, health care, business torts, discrimination claims and other employment law matters, real estate disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, commercial transportation, and officer and director liability issues. His successful track record both before juries and at the negotiating table has earned him a great deal of positive recognition from his fellow members of the bar.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Lesher attended Texas A&M University, where he majored in business management and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration magna cum laude in 2006. He relocated to Dallas for his legal education, enrolling at St. Mary’s University School of Law, and in 2009, he was awarded his Juris Doctor magna cum laude. Mr. Lesher’s professional affiliations include the Dallas Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
About Barrett C. Lesher
First Admitted: 2009, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.hallettperrin.com/attorneys/bio/barrett-lesher
- Co-Author, “Analysis of Venue Favourability and Practical Tips of Venue Selection and Options to Limit Liability in Unfavourable Venues”, April 2012
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- United States District Court Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- United States District Court Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas Rising Star, 2014 - 2018, Thomson Reuters
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. Business Management, magna cum laude, 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022