Brian M. Wcislo
Top rated business litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasWcislo Law Group
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Business & corporate, Mergers & acquisitions
Licensed in Texas since: 2015
Attorney Brian M. Wcislo is the founder and owner of Wcislo Law Group, PLLC, in Dallas, Texas. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than six years of total legal experience, Mr. Wcislo provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Dallas metro and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and commercial litigation
· Employment law
· Shareholder derivative suits
· Products liability litigation
As an attorney, Mr. Wcislo has become a pioneer representing tech manufacturers and others in the mobility and transportation industries who develop autonomous products and artificial intelligence for use in computers, motor vehicles, aircraft and other products. He understands the inherent risk associated with these industries, especially as the technology develops to the point of complete automation, and he provides proactive legal guidance and support to help protect these manufacturer and innovators from litigation.
In addition, Mr. Wcislo provides unmatched advocacy during complex litigation for his corporate clients, and he has extensive experience handling arbitrations and mediations. He has worked with a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries, and he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers for his outstanding professionalism and legal abilities.
A 2009 graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor's in Business Studies in accounting and supply chain management, Mr. Wcislo worked as an operations manager for UPS and helped run a facility startup that grossed more than $27 million in its first year. During this time, he also attended law school at Texas A&M University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2014. While pursuing his legal degree, he volunteered with the school's law clinic, focusing primarily on family law issues.
Mr. Wcislo is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, and he is an active member of the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers and the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, Mergers & acquisitions
- 80% Business litigation
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Mergers & acquisitions
First Admitted: 2015, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.wcislolawgroup.com/staff-profiles/brian-m-wcislo...
- Products Liability Advisory Council, Inc. semi-annual conference, 2017, Dallas, Texas
- Products Liability Advisory Council, Inc. semi-annual conference, 2018, Washington D.C.
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas , 2017
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2015
- Ohio State University, B.B.S., Accounting & Supply Chain Management, 2009
- Serve on the Carrier Advisory Board for Uber Freight., 2019
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Volunteer, Texas A&M Law Clinic
Office location for Brian M. Wcislo
3333 Lee Parkway
Dallas, TX 75219
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023