Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
- Free Consultation
Attorney Cephus Richard is the founder and owner of Richard Trial Attorneys PLLC law firm, with a principal office in uptown Dallas, Texas. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 14 years of total legal experience, Mr. Richard provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Texas, Arkansas, and Missouri, who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Auto accidents and dog bites
- Brain injuries and disability
- Traffic ticket defense
- Criminal Defense
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Richard has fought for the rights and entitlements of hundreds of clients, and he has recovered more than a million dollars in total compensation for those he has served. At all turns, he provides highly personalized attention to his clients' cases, focusing on one case at a time to ensure he has done all he can to help his clients pursue the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently as possible.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Richard has earned a Top 40 Under 40 ranking from The National Trial Lawyers along with consistent recognition as being among the top lawyers in his region. Moreover, Missouri Lawyers weekly named him among the area's Up & Coming Lawyers for 2013. He has also received superb client ratings on Avvo as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2002 graduate of the University of Memphis with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mr. Richard attended the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. He holds his license to practice in Texas, Arkansas and Missouri. He is a member of the Texas, Arkansas and Missouri State Bar Associations.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Richard also serves as certified contract advisor to the National Football League Players Association.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 20%Entertainment & Sports
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Traffic Violations, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017, 2019
About Cephus Richard
First Admitted: 2007, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/75205-tx-cephus-richard-19420...
- Texas, 2015
- Arkansas, 2007
- Missouri, 2007
- The University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville , 2007
- The University of Memphis, Herff College of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2002
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Service to the Community Award - The University of Arkansas School of Law, 2007
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2013
- National Football Player's Association Certified Contract Advisor, 2015
- Tarrant County Criminal - Not Guilty Verdict - Jury Trial - Assault Family Violence , 2021
Last Updated: 6/8/2022