Charles J. Quaid
Top rated family law attorney in Dallas, TexasQuaid Farish, LLC
Practice Areas: Family law, Alternative dispute resolution, Business litigation; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1980
With 40 years of family law experience, Charles understands that divorce is not merely about legal issues, and that parties to a divorce often will have some continued relationship in the future as parents, grandparents, or through a mutual sphere of common friends and business associates. For this reason, in addition to being able to offer services as a seasoned litigator, he is thoroughly trained and experienced in collaborative divorce and collaborative family law. His clients frequently utilize the collaborative divorce/collaborative family law process in resolving their domestic relations cases.
His extensive experience in other areas of law, including tort, contract, constitutional and commercial litigation, allows him a unique perspective into handling divorce, complex and significant property cases, child custody, and other family law matters.
Mr. Quaid has written articles and presented at seminars to fellow attorneys, including in the area of family law. He is actively involved in numerous professional associations, pro bono services and community matters.
Practice areasFamily law, Alternative dispute resolution, Business litigation, Business/corporate
Alimony & spousal support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Arbitration, Mediation
First Admitted: 1980, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.quaidfarish.com/attorney-profiles/charles-j-quai...
- Member, International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Collaborative Divorce Texas (f/k/a Collaborative Law Institute of Texas)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Member, Dallas County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Law School Division Silver Key Award, 1980
- Martindale Hubbell Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- University of Texas, B.A., cum laude, With Honors, 1977
Office location for Charles J. Quaid
8150 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022