Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2007 - 2009, 2011 - 2015
- Free Consultation
Chip Brooker is a trial lawyer and creative problem solver who has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured plaintiffs and their families.
On January 1, 2019, after 14 years practicing with and learning from some of the best trial lawyers in the country, Chip opened Brooker Law, PLLC to continue his fight on behalf of injured plaintiffs. Brooker Law, PLLC represents individuals and their families nationwide in wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases involving trucking and transportation crashes, dangerous and defective products, on-the-job injuries, explosions and burns, sexual assault, and professional negligence among other claims.
In 2018, Chip was the youngest and one of only 13 plaintiff’s trial lawyers in Dallas listed in The Best Lawyers in America (BL Rankings, Inc.), Texas Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters), and D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas. Alongside his former colleagues, Chip was recognized as a member of the 2018 Products Liability Trial Team of the Year by the publishers of The National Law Journal and The Trial Lawyer for his work on a $242 million verdict against Toyota. That verdict is the second-largest personal-injury verdict in Dallas County history, according to VerdictSearch.
Chip is also a recognized leader in the local and statewide legal community. He currently serves as a Director of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. He previously served on the Board of Directors of the Dallas Bar Association and is also a former President of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers and former Chair of the DAYL Foundation. Chip also has served on the Board of Directors of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and as a District Representative for the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.
In the community, Chip is an active member of Highland Park United Methodist Church. Previously, he taught Sunday School and served as Chair of the Church Council and as a Director of The Weekday School at University Park United Methodist Church. Chip has also served as a Director of Soul’s Harbor, Inc., a recovery home for homeless men battling addiction, and he is an active supporter of Operation Underground Railroad and its efforts to combat human trafficking. Currently, Chip coaches youth lacrosse for Highland Park Boys Lacrosse and teaches a merit-badge class in communications for Troop 82 of the Boy Scouts of America.
About Chip Brooker
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.brookerlaw.com/our-story/chip-brooker/
- Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine, 2017, 2018
- Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2007-2009, 2011-2015
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, 2010 – Mr. Brooker was nominated and elected to be a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. New fellows are selected from 1/3 of 1 percent of the membership of the State Bar of Texas. Selection is based on an outstanding record in the legal profession as well as a commitment to support the community at large. Once nominees are selected, each nominee must be elected by the Texas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees. Membership in the Fellows is restricted to attorneys.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022