Christopher Bryan Fears
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Dallas, TX
As a founding partner of Fears | Nachawati Law Firm, Bryan Fears serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, as well as other areas of Texas such as Houston, San Antonio and Austin. He focuses his representation on personal injury and mass torts, although the firm also handles business law, intellectual property, probate & estate planning, criminal law, family law, employment law and medical malpractice cases. The firm has also litigated lawsuits in the areas of chemical exposure, birth defects and products liability involving faulty medical equipment.
Mr. Fears is licensed to represent clients in Texas; Colorado; Oklahoma ; the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western U.S. District Courts of Texas; and the United States District Court of Colorado. Mr. Fears was nominated to the John C. Ford American Inn of Court as a Barrister member and as a Council Member of The State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section. He is also an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
As a part of his commitment to personalized service, Mr. Fears puts his clients' needs first, drawing on his extensive experience to achieve the best possible outcomes for them. He provides clients with free consultations, and handles all personal injury and pharmaceutical litigation cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that clients pay no attorneys' fees unless or until the case is settled. He is confident in his professional ability and carefully chooses his cases so as to provide each client with personalized attention.
Mr. Fears received his undergraduate degree from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, and obtained his law degree from the South Texas College of Law in Houston.
About Christopher Bryan Fears
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
- Injured People, Defective Drugs & Defective Products
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Our law firm only hires the best and brightest lawyers. Our lawyers possess over 100 years of combined legal experience. Many of our lawyers are board certified in personal injury and civil trial law. Our lawyers have also been voted by their peers as Super Lawyers, a distinction given only to 5% of lawyers in the nation. Our firm and cases we have handled have been featured in national, regional and local media sources including but not limited to CNN, Fox News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, Texas Monthly, The Dallas Morning News, The Dallas Observer,CBS News, Fort Worth Magazine and several other media sources.
Pro bono/Community Service
- 100 hours per year representing indigent and pro bono clients.
- Baylor University, B.S.
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- John C. Ford Inn of Court, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- Council Member, Bankruptcy Law Section, State Bar of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Chairperson for the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section International Bankruptcy Law Seminar, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Catastrophic Injury
- Mass Torts/Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Last Updated: 5/15/2022