Christopher Bryan Fears
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
As a founding partner of Fears Law, Bryan Fears serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, as well as other areas of Texas such as Houston, San Antonio and Austin. He focuses his representation on personal injury, business law, intellectual property, and probate & estate planning.
Mr. Fears is licensed to represent clients in Texas; Colorado; Oklahoma ; the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western U.S. District Courts of Texas; and the United States District Court of Colorado. Mr. Fears was nominated to the John C. Ford American Inn of Court as a Barrister member and as a Council Member of The State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section. He is also an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
As a part of his commitment to personalized service, Mr. Fears puts his clients' needs first, drawing on his extensive experience to achieve the best possible outcomes for them. He provides clients with free consultations, and handles all personal injury litigation cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that clients pay no attorneys' fees unless or until the case is settled. He is confident in his professional ability and carefully chooses his cases so as to provide each client with personalized attention.
Mr. Fears received his undergraduate degree from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, and obtained his law degree from the South Texas College of Law in Houston.
About Christopher Bryan Fears
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://fears.com/team/bryan-fears/
Pro bono/Community Service
- 100 hours per year representing indigent and pro bono clients.
- Baylor University, B.S.
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- John C. Ford Inn of Court, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- Council Member, Bankruptcy Law Section, State Bar of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Chairperson for the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Law Section International Bankruptcy Law Seminar, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- #DYK 68% of Americans do not have a will? If you fall into the "haven't gotten around to it" or "don't have enough… https://t.co/rFbJw7lHVh
- A trademark can help protect your creativity and #intellectualproperty. Remember: a rebrand will cost more than fil… https://t.co/7fD9nKclLK
- #MeetFearsLaw: Partner Julianne Parker! Julianne brings expertise in the area of consumer bankruptcy law and offers… https://t.co/hJIPkwgqWQ
- We don't do it for the kind words, but we sure do appreciate them. Our remarkable track record reflects both extrao… https://t.co/c5zdPmBiGE
- Do you need to update your will? If you've married, had kids, come into some money, or made a big life change, it's… https://t.co/sbPBVpoleu
Last Updated: 5/30/2022