Clint V. Cox, IV
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasCox P.L.L.C.
Clint Cox founded Cox P.L.L.C. after over 20 years of experience, which included serving as a Captain in the United States Air Force, management for General Electric Company, and as a licensed attorney.
In recent years, Texas Super Lawyer Magazine selected Mr. Cox as a Texas Super Lawyer, on multiple occasions.
Mr. Cox is litigation and trial counsel for clients in a broad range of commercial, business, insurance, catastrophic tort, employment, transportation, construction and general tort matters. He also represents companies and their principals in non-litigation contexts and counsels them on improving their corporate policies, programs and compliance with State and Federal Law.
He is licensed to practice in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Clint is married to Heather Cox. They live in Dallas and have four children, Charlie, Clint, Sam and Ben. They are members of Park Cities Baptist Church.
Practice areasCivil litigation: defense, Transportation/maritime, Construction litigation: business, Personal injury - products: defense
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://coxpllc.com/attorneys/clint-cox/
- Martindale-Hubbel AV Rated
- Captain, United States Air Force, 1994
- Order of the Barristers
- DRI Seminar Speaker
- TXANS Seminar Speaker
- CPCU Luncheon Speaker
- DRI Articles Author
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Taqighti v. Kay Jewelers – trial counsel for national retailer in warranty, fraud and breach of contract dispute. (Tarrant County, Texas)
- Lopez et al. v. Western Express, Inc. – trial counsel for national transportation carrier involved in fatality incident in a road construction zone. (Dallas County, Texas)
- Burroughs et al. v. Swift Transportation, Inc. – trial counsel for a national transportation carrier involved in a catastrophic multi-fatality accident. (Grey County, Texas)
- Figeuroa v. Cives Corporation – trial counsel for steel subcontractor in catastrophic injury claim where paralyzed Plaintiff sought in excess of $20,000,000. (Harris County, Texas)
- Licensed in Texas, Oklahoma & Arkansas
- Intellectual Property
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2018
- Rising Stars: 2007 - 2008