Courtney G. Bowline
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Dallas, TX
Courtney G. Bowline is a partner at Deans Stepp Law in Dallas, Texas. The firm focuses on litigating complex business and tort cases not only in Texas, but also nationwide.
Ms. Bowline earned her Juris Doctorate at the University of Texas School of Law, where she graduated with honors in 2006. While a law student, she served as both a member of the Legal Research Board and as a Teaching Quizmaster. She culminated her undergraduate career by graduating summa cum laude from the University of Oklahoma in 2003.
Ms. Bowline focuses her practice on commercial, premises and product liability litigation, handling matters for both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts. She has received the Super Lawyers Texas Rising Star designation every year beginning in 2014. She became a Texas Outstanding Young Women Lawyer in 2019, and Texas Monthly named her as one of the Top Women Attorneys in Texas Rising Stars in 2020.
Ms. Bowline holds a license to practice in all Texas state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit. She is a member of the Texas Bar Association, the Dallas Bar Association and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
About Courtney G. Bowline
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://ds-law.com/courtney-bowline/
- Texas’ Outstanding Young Women Lawyers, 2019
- Top Women Attorneys in Texas Rising Stars by Texas Monthly, 2020
- Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars, 2014-2020
- With Honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2006
- Pi Beta Phi
- Dallas Bar Association, Member, 2006 - 2011
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2010
- Member, Legal Research Board and a Teaching Quizmaster
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2009
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas, 2006
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, B.B.A. in Finance, Summa Cum Laude, 2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022