Danae N. Benton
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Dallas, TX
- Free Consultation
A professional known for her aggressive drive, Danae N. Benton practices as a senior attorney at the Dallas-based law firm Fears & Nachawati. She exclusively focuses her practice on product liability litigation and takes on cases involving defective implants, personal injury, harmful medical devices and dangerous pharmaceutical drug prescriptions.
Serving the residents of Dallas and Texas statewide, Ms. Benton appears before multiple courts such as the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Ms. Benton graduated from Baylor University in Texas and received her Bachelor of Arts in philosophy in 2009 and was included in the dean’s honor list. Following her passion to obtain justice for the people, she joined the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School and earned her Juris Doctor in 2012. She was a member of the Moot Court and actively participated in several competitions at the national level.
Practicing law for a decade, Ms. Benton is a dedicated attorney who constantly puts her clients’ needs and satisfaction above everything. She understands how a small error in manufacturing a device can affect an individual badly and provides her clients with the utmost level of representation. She does not hesitate to fight against giant corporations and hold them accountable.
For her high level of professionalism, Ms. Benton has been included in the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers and was featured as one of the Top Lawyers in Houston by the H Texas Magazine. She is also rated “Superb” on Avvo.
Ms. Benton is a member of the board of directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association. Apart from this, she is a proud member of several other organizations such as the American Association for Justice, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Young Lawyers Association.
- 60%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Class Actions
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
About Danae N. Benton
First Admitted: 2012, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fnlawfirm.com/team/danae-n-benton/
- Baylor University, BS
- State Bar of Texas, 2012
- State Bar of Texas Women and the Law
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Florida, 2017
- Rising Star, Houston Trial Lawyer Association, 2016
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2021
- Top Lawyers in Houston, H Texas Magazine, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 8/11/2022