David H. Herrold
Top rated business litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasBurke Bogdanowicz PLLC
David is a partner with the firm and commercial litigator who has practiced before state and federal courts, as well as administrative and arbitral tribunals, for nearly 25 years.
An experienced trial attorney, David’s focus is on high-stakes litigation involving business disputes and torts, commercial transactions, securities violations, oil, gas and energy, banking and lender liability, trade secrets and data protection, and consumer credit defense. He has serviced clients from a multitude of industries, from the aerospace arena to energy warehousing, within Oklahoma, Texas, the nation and internationally.
David’s practice also involves business representation in corporate governance and compliance as well as a general counsel role. He has negotiated to conclusion multinational joint ventures, organized and reorganized affiliated business enterprises, and represented buyers and sellers in equity interest and asset sales as well as financed equity/debt investments and due diligence. He provides general counsel to a number of business clients, assisting executive management with both strategic decision-making and facilitating documentation of their corporate and personnel transactions.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, Civil litigation: defense, Creditor debtor rights: business, Intellectual property
First Admitted: 1996, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.burkebog.com/david-herrold
- Defense of Capital One Bank and Capital One Auto Finance in defense of consumer-related litigation.
- Deprived/neglected juvenile representation, Tulsa County, Oklahoma
- Note, A New, Emerging World Order: Reflections of Tradition and Progression Through the Eyes of Two Courts, 2 Tulsa J. Comp. & Int'l Law 143 (Fall 1994)
- Article, Automatic Stays for the Non-Debtor, 12 Bankruptcy Litigation 2 (ABA - Summer 2005)
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee, 2017
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association (OBA)
- Member, American Inns of Court (Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Chapter), Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Vice-Chair, OBA Civil Procedure Committee, 2007
- Member, TCBA Court Operations Committee
- Bachelor or Arts, Liberal Arts, The University of Texas at Austin, 1992
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association, 1996
- Member, State Bar of Texas, 2018
- Obtained $3,752,601.80 Judgment (Williams vs. The Lakin Law Firm, P.C. et al. - N.D. Okla. No. 06-CV-0515-CVE-PJC), 2007
- D&O and Insurance; Manufacturing; Healthcare; Energy; Banking; Oil And Gas; Banking
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2021
- Rising Stars: 2009