Edward P. Quillin
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Dallas, TX
Highly respected attorney Edward P. Quillin founded his Dallas law office, Quillin Law Firm, P.C., after gaining 18 years of litigation experience at a large Dallas firm, where he was a named partner. Since the founding of his law firm, he has continued to build on his reputation for providing outstanding legal services by working diligently to help his clients from throughout East Texas overcome legal challenges associated with the following:
• Medical malpractice defense
• Family law
• Health care administrative hearings
Mr. Quillin began his legal career in 1987 after earning his law degree from The University of Akron School of Law and his admission to the State Bar of Texas. In addition to his approval to practice law in all of Texas' state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas have also approved him to practice in their courtrooms.
In the nearly 30 years that have passed since Mr. Quillin began practicing law, he has earned the respect of both his clients and his peers. He holds a "Good" Avvo rating, and he has received an AV-Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He is a board-certified civil trial lawyer according to the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition, he is a regularly requested guest speaker at legal events and business conferences, where he often presents lectures on various trial practices.
Attorney Quillin is an active member of the legal community on state, local and national levels. He is a member of a number of associations, including the American Bar Association and the Dallas Bar Association.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Edward P. Quillin
First Admitted: 1987, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.equillinlaw.com/About/Edward-P-Quillin.shtml
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas, 1987
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1983
Last Updated: 6/27/2022