Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasThe Sanford Firm
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2017
Education: Baylor Law School
The Sanford Firm1910 Pacific Ave.
Dallas, TX 75201 Visit website
Elizabeth “BB” Sanford is an employment law attorney in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. At the Sanford Firm, she represents employees from all over Texas who need guidance and counsel in matters that include employment discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour issues, whistleblower protections, FMLA, code violations and financial fraud.
Unafraid of trials, Ms. Sanford provides effective and aggressive advocacy and has tried many arbitrations and jury trials to verdict. She emphasizes accessibility and communication, and understands the hardships that come from employment law issues. She has obtained many favorable outcomes for her clients and has earned a great deal of positive recognition from her clients and colleagues.
A 2011 Bachelor of Arts graduate of Baylor University, Ms. Sanford completed M.Div. in theology from Baylor University’s George W. Truett Theological Seminary. In 2017, she graduated from the Baylor Law School with her law degree and was admitted to practice in Texas. She is a member of The Order of Barristers honor society.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Ms. Sanford is a recipient of numerous awards and recognitions from many organizations. She served as the Secretary of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers and is a member of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and Dallas Bar Association. As a student, she won many mock trial competitions such as the St. Andrews School of the Trial – Trial Competition, “Mad Dog” Mock Trial Competition and the National Trial Competition.
Involvement with the community is crucial to Ms. Sanford. She volunteers in her local church and at eQuest. She served as the Minister of Music and Youth at the First Baptist Church of Mart.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Discrimination, Retaliation, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 80% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2017, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://sanfordfirm.com/team_member/elizabeth-bb-sanford/
- Junior League of Dallas
- W.T. White Mock Trial Team, Coach
- EQuest, Volunteer
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers – Secretary, 2021
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2017
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Order of the Barrister, 2015
- Trial Competition First Place Winner, St. Andrews School of the Trial, 2016
- Mad Dog, Mock Trial Competition, 2016
- National Trial Competition, Regional Competition Winner, 2017
- M.Div., Baylor University George W. Truett Theological Seminary, 2017
- Baylor University B.A. International Studies, Spanish Minor, 2011
Office location for Elizabeth Sanford
1910 Pacific Ave.
Dallas, TX 75201
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023