Top rated products liability attorney in Dallas, TexasNachawati Law Group
Practice Areas: Products liability, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2011
Erin Wood works at the Dallas, Texas, office of Nachawati Law Group. She specializes in mass torts and assists people with cases involving product liability and toxic torts, including defective medical devices, herbicides, drugs, and cancer litigation.
A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, Ms. Wood obtained her law degree from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2011. While in law school, she served as an executive editor of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review. She was also the chief counsel at the SMU Small Business and Trademark Clinic. Receiving her license to practice in Texas (2011), she is also admitted before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
With her legal career spanning more than a decade, Ms. Wood is an accomplished attorney who offers zealous representation. She is skilled in strategic planning and negotiations, helping her clients get successful outcomes that work in their best interests. Prior to joining the law firm of Fears & Nachawati, she had gained extensive experience at a Dallas law firm, handling toxic torts and medical device product liability cases. She holds a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Maintaining her relationship with the legal community, Ms. Wood is an active member of several organizations. She is a part of the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Women Lawyers Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. In addition, she is a part of the Junior League of Dallas, an organization dedicated to improving the potential of women in the Dallas community.
Practice areasPersonal injury - products: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Toxic torts
- 50% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 50% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fnlawfirm.com/team/erin-wood/
- Junior League of Dallas, Member
- Chief Counsel, SMU Small Business Clinic
- National Trial Lawyers 40 under 40, 2017 - 2022
- Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, since 2018
- Executive Editor of the SMU Science and Technology Law Review
- University of Texas at Austin, BA, BBA, Plan II Honors, Business Honors
- University of Texas at Austin, M.P.A. in Professional Accounting
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Office location for Erin Wood
5489 Blair Rd
Dallas, TX 75231
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023