Top rated Family Law attorney in Dallas, TexasThe Webb Family Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2006
A graduate of SMU Dedman School of Law, Gregory Beane joined The Webb Family Law Firm, P.C., in March 2020 after being a partner in another Dallas-area law firm. He continues to focus his practice on divorce and other family law matters, and he provides representation to clients throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. Mr. Beane is certified as a specialist in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and he has been admitted to practice before all Texas state courts since 2006.
As is the case with many family law attorneys, Mr. Beane’s client base is largely comprised of people whose marriages have irretrievably broken down. He guides them through the divorce-related legal issues that they will be facing, including parenting time, alimony, child support, and the division of marital assets and debts. Mr. Beane will often try to have his clients reach an accord through negotiating a settlement agreement covering these matters, but when litigation proves to be necessary, he will forcefully advocate on their behalf in front of a family court judge.
In addition to his matrimonial practice, Mr. Beane has extensive experience in other family law matters. He has prepared and reviewed prenuptial and postmarital agreements, and he has helped clients who have already gotten a divorce and who are now attempting to have existing support or parenting court orders enforced or, when appropriate, modified. Mr. Beane’s successful track record in all his professional endeavors has earned him an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a 10 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been named to The National Advocates – Top 100.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.webbfamilylaw.com/attorneys/greg-beane/
- Co-Author and Speaker, “Who Are These People and Why Are They In My Custody Case?” Handling Your First (Or Next) Divorce, Austin, TX 2019
- Co-Author, “What Every CPA Should Know About Divorce,” CPE Expo 2014, Houston, San Antonio & Arlington.
- Co-Author, “Client Preparation,” Marriage Dissolution 101, State Bar of Texas 2014
- Co-Author, “Alchemy for Family Law: Tips to Increase Your Bottom Line,” Extreme Family Law Makeover XIII: Keep in Touch with Your Ex, San Antonio 2015.
- Co-Author and Speaker, “Business Entities,” Family Law 101 San Antonio, TX 2018
- Author and Speaker, “Complications with Trying Modifications,” Advanced Trial Skills, New Orleans, LA 2018
- Co-Author and Speaker, “UCCJEA, UIFSA, and UPA – Made Easy,” Advanced Family Law, San Antonio, TX 2019
- Order of the Barristers, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Young Community Partners of Dallas, Member
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Texas, 2006
- Collaborative Law Professionals of North Texas, President
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- University of Texas at Arlington, M.B.A. in Finance, 2003
- East Texas Baptist University, B.B.A., major in Accounting and minor in General Business, 1999
Office location for Gregory Beane
325 North St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017
Certificates and credentials