Jeffery M. Kershaw
Top rated personal injury attorney in Dallas, TexasKershaw Anderson, PLLC
Jeffery M. Kershaw is founding partner of Kershaw Anderson, PLLC, and represents clients in Austin, Dallas and throughout the state of Texas in cases of health care law, medical board hearings, physician defense, insurance defense, business litigation, construction litigation, nonsubscriber litigation, OSHA litigation and appeals. Recognized as a fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and as one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine, he has extensive experience representing nurses and physicians before the Texas Nursing Board and Medical Board.
Mr. Kershaw has spoken at seminars for the Texas General Liability Update and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Update and is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in 1986. He then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law, where he obtained a Juris Doctor in 1991 and was named to the board of adjustments for the Frisco City Council in 2012.
Admitted to practice in Texas and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Mr. Kershaw has been extensively involved in transportation accident cases concerning OSHA violations, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations and road construction. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
For nearly 25 years, Mr. Kershaw has tried jury cases across the state of Texas in both state and federal courts. He has been involved in high-profile cases such as the defamation lawsuit brought against a local politician that was reported on the national news.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: defense, Business litigation, Health care, Insurance coverage, Appellate, Construction litigation: business, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Insurance defense, Appeals
- 10% Personal injury - general: defense
- 20% Business litigation
- 20% Health care
- 20% Insurance coverage
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://kershawanderson.com/people/jeff-kershaw/
- Speaker, Federal Motor Carrier Transportation Update – 2017
- Speaker, Texas General Liability Update – 2018
- Member, Texas Bar Foundation
- AV Preeminent Attorney, Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, 2018
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- D-Magazine Best Lawyer in Dallas, 2016-2018
- Frisco City Council to the Board of Adjustments, 2012 – present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Western Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Stephen F. Austin, B.A. – 1986
- Construction Defect
Office location for Jeffery M. Kershaw
12400 Coit Road
Dallas, TX 75251
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022