Jenny L. Martinez
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2009
A highly respected trial attorney in Dallas, Texas, Jenny L. Martinez is a senior partner at Munck Wilson Mandala. She focuses on working with clients through matters that include business litigation surrounding employment, fiduciary issues, real estate, software disputes, unfair competition, trade secrets and restrictive covenants. Her clients include both plaintiffs and defendants.
In 1995, Ms. Martinez graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Southern Methodist University. She then attended the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor in 1999. Her activities in law school included serving as chief counsel in the school's legal clinic and treasurer of the school's Women in Law group.
One of Ms. Martinez's most notable victories included her work on a team that successfully defended Halliburton in civil litigation that stemmed from the well blowout that occurred in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the largest environmental lawsuit in the nation. Her accomplishments stem from her ability to work efficiently with clients while protecting their assets and interests.
Ms. Martinez has earned a number of accolades for her practice. For example, D Magazine has named her one of the Best Lawyers in Dallas, and she holds an Avvo "Superb" rating. Perhaps more significantly, her clients consistently praise her ability to accurately assess their situation and deliver results. She is available to respond to their questions and immediately address their concerns.
Ms. Martinez is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
About Jenny L. Martinez
First Admitted: 1999, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.munckwilson.com/attorney/jenny-l-martinez/
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Courts of Texas, 1999
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Founding Fellow, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Thomson Reuters' Texas Rising Stars, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2008, 2009
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, 2019
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2015
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, Lawdragon, Inc., 2018
- Thomson Reuters' Texas Rising Stars, Texas Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008, 2009
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, Lawdragon, Inc., 2017
- D Magazine, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2019, Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2016
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2017
- @LABJnews recognizes MWM's Gary Hecker for his work in complex #litigation and #intellectualproperty law in the LA… https://t.co/19n35Jyl92
- Congratulations to MWM’s Larry Mandala, Randy Ray, Audrey Mross, and Michael McCabe (not pictured) for being recogn… https://t.co/iCUMzUxeO1
- Looking to be a part of a team committed to excellence, serving clients, and passionate about #technology and the… https://t.co/BBN71RGs0N
- Thank you to the @ABAInternatl for sharing MWM's "To Hague, or not to Hague, that is the question" article with the… https://t.co/3VHWknWdPt
- Congratulations to MWM’s Keith Harden recognized by @SuperLawyers as a 2022 Texas Rising Star. Learn more about Kei… https://t.co/AWLCAtcRsE
Last Updated: 5/15/2022