John W. Raggio
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Dallas, TexasNachawati Law Group
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, Family law
Licensed in Texas since: 2003
Education: South Texas College of Law Houston
Nachawati Law Group5489 Blair Rd
Dallas, TX 75231 Visit website
Attorney John W. Raggio is a partner with the Fears & Nachawati law firm, which has offices in Dallas, Texas, and across the United States. Nationally regarded as one of the country's top trial lawyers, Mr. Raggio leads the firm's criminal defense, family law and debt resolution practices. He has more than 16 years of experience representing the rights and interests of clients throughout the greater Dallas metro and in various jurisdictions across the country with their serious, pressing and complex legal issues.
Along with handling all of the aforementioned practice areas, Mr. Raggio also handles bad drug and medical device cases, and he has helped scores of clients achieve the compensation they deserve. He holds his license to practice in Missouri and Texas as well as before all U.S. District Courts in Texas. A veteran of numerous trials, he has achieved significant success advocating on behalf of his clients and helping them secure the favorable outcomes they seek so that they can move forward with their lives.
Recognized for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Raggio has earned numerous top rankings from his peers, including a Top 100 Trial Lawyers designation from The National Trial Lawyers. In addition, Texas Monthly magazine voted him one of Texas' Outstanding Young Lawyers for Criminal Defense Law in 2013, and he has received the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction award from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys. He has also earned Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
After graduating from Texas A&M University in 2000, Mr. Raggio attended South Texas College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2003. He is an active member of several local, state and national legal organizations, including the Texas and Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Associations, and the Family Law and Criminal Law Sections of the Dallas Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Family law
- 60% Criminal defense
- 40% Family law
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fnlawfirm.com/team/john-raggio/
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, 2000
- The Missouri Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, State Bar of Missouri, Dallas Bar Association, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Office location for John W. Raggio
5489 Blair Rd
Dallas, TX 75231
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017
Additional sources of information about John W. Raggio
Find me online
- April is #ParkinsonsAwarenessMonth and we honor those living with the disease. If you or someone you know was diagn… https://t.co/i2nT2TrzOR
- Time is limited to file a claim! If you work on or live near a farm, you may have been exposed to Paraquat. Contact… https://t.co/3xzkhdVCCW
- If you or a loved one was diagnosed with ovarian cancer after regular use of a #talcumpowder product, you may be en… https://t.co/a898WNOip0