Kelly M. Liebbe
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2011, 2019 - 2020
- Free Consultation
Kelly M. Liebbe is a medical malpractice attorney in Dallas, Texas. The founder of the Law Office of Kelly Liebbe, Ms. Liebbe handles all types of medical malpractice cases, including those involving birth injuries, hospital negligence and physician negligence. She serves clients in Dallas, Brownsville, Harlingen and McAllen.
Ms. Liebbe has over a decade of experience handling complex medical and hospital malpractice claims. Over the course of her career, she has successfully litigated and settled numerous cases, many of which resulted in millions of dollars in recoveries for her clients. She litigates at the state and appellate levels.
Outside of managing her practice, Ms. Liebbe stays active in her legal community through participation in professional organizations. She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. She has also been active with the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Bar College.
Using her medical malpractice knowledge and experience to educate others, Ms. Liebbe has taught and lectured for professional organizations. For the State Bar of Texas, she taught an advanced medical malpractice course. She also spoke at a continuing legal education seminar for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Ms. Liebbe earned her law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where she was a member of the law school’s Science & Technology Law Review. She obtained her license to practice law in 2007, which made her eligible to practice before all Texas state courts.
About Kelly M. Liebbe
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.kmllawtexas.com/
Pro bono/Community Service
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2009
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2008
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law graduating December 2006. Member of the Science and Technology Law Review., 2006
- Presenter at the Las Vegas CLE for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Presenter, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Presentation at State Bar Advanced Medical Malpractice Course., 2015
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022