Top rated criminal defense attorney in Dallas, TexasMC Criminal Law
Practice Areas: Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2003
Kendall Castello is a managing partner at the law firm Madson Castello Law, which has its offices in Dallas, Texas. With over 18 years of experience practicing law, he represents clients with criminal defense cases involving drug crimes, domestic violence, alcohol-related crimes, murder and manslaughter, violent crimes and self-defense, expungements, second-chance law, sex crimes, theft, federal crimes and pretrial diversion.
Mr. Castello has extensive experience in the criminal law field and has taken on cases ranging from capital murders to family violence offenses. He is a dedicated and fierce advocate for his clients’ rights and liberties and has an unwavering commitment to their needs and interests. Providing personal attention, he fights aggressively for those who have been accused of wrongdoing.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in biblical studies from Abilene Christian University, Mr. Castello received his Juris Doctor from the Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law. Before starting his own law firm, he worked at the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office as an administrative chief.
At the DA’s office, Mr. Castello supervised many felony district courts, the child abuse division, the family violence division, as well as the $49 million District Attorney budget. While there, he was selected as Administrator of the Year by his peers.
Recognized for the exceptional legal services he provides, Mr. Castello has been named to the Top 100 list by The National Trial Lawyers and named to the list of 2019 and 2021’s D Magazine’s Best. He also has an Avvo rating of 10.0 out of 10.0 and has received several testimonials from his satisfied clients.
Actively involved in the legal community, Mr. Castello is a member of the Dallas Bar Association’s Criminal Law Section and a board member of HeROs, the men's auxiliary for Genesis Women's Shelter. He also served as Criminal Law Chair of the Dallas Bar Association and as a treasurer for the Dallas Bar Association’s Criminal Law Section.
Practice areasCriminal defense
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, False accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Overdrawn bank account, Probation, Prosecution, Sex offenses, Theft, Criminal domestic violence
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://mccrimlaw.com/attorney-s/kendall-castello/
- Graduated from Abilene Christian University, BA with honors, 1996
- Kendall has presented a CLE entitled, "The Ethics of Punishment" to multiple firms in north Texas., Presenter, The Ethics of Punishment, Multiple Firms, 2018
- Kendall presented on family violence issues for the State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section in Rockwall, Texas., Presenter, Family Violence: Hot Topics, State Bar Of Texas, Criminal Justice Section, 2018
- Named Texas Super Lawyer for Criminal Defense, Super Lawyers Honoree, Texas Super Lawyers, 2020
- Named Top 100 Criminal Lawyer in Texas, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- Named D Best Criminal Attorney in D Magazine's Annual Awards, D Best Attorney, D Magazine, 2019
- Former Chair of the Criminal Justice Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2020
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2020
- Member of the Dallas County Defense Lawyers Association, 2020
- Chair of the Criminal Justice Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2019
- Treasurer of the Criminal Justice Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2018
- Dallas Bar Association: Criminal Justice Section
Office location for Kendall Castello
13747 Montfort Dr
Dallas, TX 75240
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022