Kimberly G. Tucker
Top rated DUI-DWI attorney in Dallas, TexasThe Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker, P.C.
Practice Areas: DUI-DWI, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1995
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
Kimberly Griffin Tucker is the president of The Law Office of Kimberly Griffin Tucker, P.C., located in Dallas, Texas. She focuses her practice on DUI/DWI offenses, probation violations and other criminal defense matters, and serves clients throughout Dallas.
Clients of Ms. Tucker receive individualized care and attention in addition to strong, tenacious and skilled advocacy. She consistently puts her clients' needs and objectives first, and has a reputation for being friendly, receptive, effective and efficient. Aware of the anxiety and distress that a criminal defense matter can cause, she makes an effort to make her clients feel as at ease as possible during the legal process.
Graduating summa cum laude, Ms. Tucker obtained her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from The University of Texas at Dallas. She studied law at the Southern Methodist University School of Law, obtaining her Juris Doctor in 1995, where she was inducted into The Order of Barristers.
Ms. Tucker received authorization to practice law in Texas in 1995 from the State Bar of Texas. She has completed the Intoxilyzer 5000 training and the NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Refresher Training, the same training that is provided to police officers.
Well-known in the legal community, Ms. Tucker is a member of the following legal associations:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Denton County Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- State Bar of Texas
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Ms. Tucker’s prior positions include working as an assistant district attorney at the Denton County District Attorney's Office as well as the Grayson County District Attorney's Office. She also served as a municipal court judge for The Colony, Texas.
Honored for her impeccable contributions in her area of practice, Ms. Tucker was listed on the Top 10 Criminal Attorneys list in Dallas Magazine and listed on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers. She has also received a rating of 10/10 on Avvo and received the Clients’ Choice Award for multiple years.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense
Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Probation, Theft
- 70% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 30% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.kgtlaw.com/attorney/tucker-kimberly-griffin/
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Refresher Training
- Intoxilyzer 5000
- , Client's Choice Award, AVVO
- Named, Dallas Magazine's Top 10 Criminal Attorneys
- Inductee, Order of the Barristers, SMU School of Law, 1995
- , Top Three DWI Lawyers - Dallas, Three Best Rated
- , Top DWI/DUI Attorney, AVVO
- University of Texas, Dallas, B.S.; B.A, summa cum laude, 1990
- Texas, 1995
- DUI Defense Lawyer Association - Founding Member
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Denton County Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA), Member
- Collin County Criminal Defense Bar
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Bar
- Denton County Criminal Defense Bar
- I have been the co-author for this book since 2007. It is considered the DWI bible for all DWI practitioners in Texas., The Texas DWI Manual, 2021
- ALR Hearings, Advanced Criminal Law Course
- ALR Tips, Tricks, & Suspensions, Burrows DWI CLE, May 2012
- Involuntary Intoxication, Burrows DWI CLE, May 2012
- Blood Evidence – An Overview, Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, February 2012
- I have been the co-author for this book since 2007. It is considered the DWI bible for all DWI practitioners in Texas., co-author, The Texas DWI Manual, DWI Defense, 2020
Office location for Kimberly G. Tucker
17480 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023