Kristina N. Kastl
Top rated personal injury attorney in Dallas, TexasKastl Law, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2000
Education: Texas Tech University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Kastl Law, P.C.4144 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75204 Visit website
Attorney Kristina “Krisi” N. Kastl is the founder of Kastl Law, P.C., in Dallas, Texas. Ms. Kastl practices personal injury law and serves clients throughout the state of Texas. She has several years of experience litigating claims involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death claims and more.
Ms. Kastl earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at El Paso and graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law. She has been admitted to practice law in Texas since 2000.
Actively involved in numerous professional organizations, Ms. Kastl also enjoys being involved in her community. She belongs to the Collin County Bar Association, the Tarrant County Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, the Dallas Women Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. She has also served in various roles and on different committees for these and other organizations over the course of her career.
Community organizations Ms. Kastl supports include Shriners Hospitals for Children, the Tarrant County Bar Foundation and the Wishing Well Foundation USA, Inc. She also volunteers her time to Legal Aid of Northwest Texas and supports a variety of educational institutions and youth organizations.
Ms. Kastl has received recognition for her contributions to the legal realm, including being named one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers in 2013. She is also a fellow in the Texas Bar Foundation and belongs to the American Association for Justice and served on the group’s leader’s forum in 2013.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://kastllaw.com/profiles/
- Representing injured people and their families.
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- 1-3 pro bono cases every year
- The Wishing Well Foundation, Inc.
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers, Board of Advocates Member, 2009 to 2010
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, Judicial Reception, Vice President, 2013
- Past president, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Collin County Bar Association, Member, Since 2007
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2006 to 2009
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2010-2013
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, Member, since 2003
- President, Dallas Women Lawyers Association, 2011
- Judicial Reception Chair, Dallas Women Lawyers Association, 2008
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, since 2000
- Board of Directors, Dallas Trial Lawyers, 2007 - Present
- State Bar of Texas, 2000
- Judicial Reception Vice President, Dallas Women Lawyers Association, 2009
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2007 to 2008
- University of El Paso, El Paso, Texas, B.A., 1995
- Premises Liability Case. 1.2 Million dollar Settlement after a 6 day Trial and just before the Jury was about to render a 2.5 million dollar verdict, 2017
- President of the Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association, 2022
- 2022 Top Women Attorney, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2022
- Leaders Forum, American Association for Justice, 2013
- Top Young Lawyers in Texas, 2009
- Rising Star Award, 2010
- Outstanding Board of Directors 2008
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Rising Star Award, 2009
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Rising Star Award, 2011
Office location for Kristina N. Kastl
4144 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75204
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2011