Kyle A. Owens
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasBradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Banking, Bankruptcy; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2004
Education: Harvard Law School
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202 Visit website
Bradley provides business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas. Bradley works with businesses and commercial entities.
Kyle Owens is a partner at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP in the Houston, Texas office. He assists clients in the financial services industry navigate risk and solve problems.
Mr. Owens serves a diverse range of clients, including loan servicers, banks and securities firms. He represents them in disputes and helps them stay compliant with financial laws and regulations. He has extensive experience in guiding clients through state licensing requirements and financial laws such as the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Fair Housing Act.
A University of Notre Dame graduate, Mr. Owens graduated with his Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 2004. Licensed to practice in Texas the same year, he is also admitted before the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
Mr. Owens is a member of several legal organizations, including the American Bar Association, the Dallas Bar Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association and the Harvard Club of Dallas. He is also an advisory board member of the Notre Dame Law Association and the lawyer committee chair of the Notre Dame Club of Dallas.
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America publication, Mr. Owens is a well-respected attorney within the legal community. D Magazine has added him to their Best Lawyers in Dallas list, and he has been peer-review rated as AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, for his high ethical standing and legal acumen. Furthermore, he has been elected as an honorary fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Banking, Bankruptcy: Business, Securities Litigation
- 50% Business Litigation
- 30% Banking
- 10% Bankruptcy: Business
- 10% Securities Litigation
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradley.com/people/o/owens-kyle-a
- The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars,” Business Litigation, 2019
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2020-2022
- DFW Financial Services Counsel Roundtable
- Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scout Den Leader; Cub Scout Pack Committee Chair; Assistant Scoutmaster
- Dallas Parochial League, Youth Basketball Coach
- YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas, Board of Directors, 2015-2016; White Rock YMCA, Board of Management, 2008-Present; Board Chair, 2015-2016; Youth Basketball Coach
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Notre Dame Club of Dallas, Lawyer Committee Chair
- Harvard Club of Dallas
- Notre Dame Law Association, Alumni Board Director, 2016-2020; Advisory Board Member, 2020-Present
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- United States District Court, Western District Of Arkansas
- United States District Court, Eastern District Of Arkansas
- United States District Court, District Of Colorado
- United States District Court, Western District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District Of Texas
- United States Court Of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2001
- Banking & Financial Services
Office location for Kyle A. Owens
1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010, 2019
Additional sources of information about Kyle A. Owens
Find me online
- The May 2023 edition of the Alabama CON Review Board Update is now available. The full report, written by Jennifer… https://t.co/Xab86Hp7A5
- Congratulations to Margaret Oertling Cupples, managing partner of our Jackson office, on receiving the Amalie Fair… https://t.co/jagXJ6rlFP
- Alex Thrasher discusses the details in his latest client alert about a recent win by a team of Bradley construction… https://t.co/L2qoXSW87d