Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasBradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Bradley provides business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas. Bradley works with businesses and commercial entities.
Concentrating his practice on business law, attorney Ladd Hirsch is a partner at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, a law firm with offices nationwide. He represents clients across Texas from the firm’s Dallas office, focusing on litigation involving business divorce.
Tenacious and pragmatic in his approach in both courtroom and the boardroom, Mr. Hirsch is proficient in finding creative solutions that cater to the short and long-term needs of the clients. He strives to clear disputes involving claims of breach of noncompete clauses, violation of fiduciary duties, breach of contract, business fraud, trade secret theft and business defamation, in industries such as sales, marketing, insurance, real estate, manufacturing, food and beverages, computer technology and video games.
Mr. Hirsch defends claims against trustees, partners, officers, directors and other fiduciaries. He manages claims of shareholder derivative, breach of entity governance documents and breach of fiduciary duties, including others.
Mr. Hirsch gets to the bottom of each issue that is presented to him and uses his knowledge and experience in business litigation the plan strategy according to the objectives of his clients. He is rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, he was selected to the list of Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine, and Lawdragon 500 Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers and Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America.
Licensed to practice in Texas since 1983, Mr. Hirsch is admitted to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Missouri, Columbia, in 1980, and his Juris Doctor from Cornell Law School in 1983.
Mr. Hirsch holds several positions of responsibility in prestigious legal and community associations including:
- Dallas Bar Association – Business Litigation Section – former chair
- American Bar Association – Business Torts Committee – Programs Subcommittee chair
- Temple Emanu-EL Board of Trustees – Executive Committee vice president
- American Jewish Committee (Dallas Region) – former president and board member
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Family Law, Entertainment & Sports, General Litigation
Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law, Litigation, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Non-Compete Agreements, Prenuptial Agreements, Trade Secret
- 60% Business Litigation
- 20% Family Law
- 10% Entertainment & Sports
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 1983, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradley.com/people/h/hirsch-ladd
- Temple Emanu-El Board of Trustees, Executive Committee Vice President
- American Jewish Committee - Dallas Region, Past President and Board Member
- Cornell Law School Alumni, Former Executive Board Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Business Litigation Section, Immediate Past Chair
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Trial Practice Committee
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Business Torts Committee, Programs Subcommittee Chair
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Finalist, Sutherland Cup Moot Court, Cornell University Law School
- University of Missouri, B.J., 1980
- Business Litigation
- Family Law
Office location for Ladd Hirsch
1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2023
Top ListsTop 100: Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers: 2006, 2010, 2014 - 2018
- Top 100: 2018 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2006 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers