Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Dallas, TexasMiller Weisbrod Olesky, LLP
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Products liability, Personal injury
Licensed in Texas since: 1978
Les Weisbrod has been dubbed the “pit bull” of the Texas medical malpractice bar and is recognized nationally and internationally as one of the top plaintiff’s medical malpractice trial lawyers in the United States. He has been selected by his peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America from 2010 to 2012, and in Texas Super Lawyers (as published in Texas Monthly) from 2003 to 2012.
According to Michael Rustad, a professor of law at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, “Les Weisbrod has obtained more medical malpractice punitive damage jury verdicts for his clients than any other attorney in the United States.”
Weisbrod served as President of the American Association for Justice (AAJ, formerly ATLA) for the 2008-2009 term and was the founding co-chair of AAJ’s birth trauma litigation group in 1991. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and belongs to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The attorneys at Miller Weisbrod are leaders in plaintiffs’ personal injury law with a strong history of results at trial. Please visit our website MillerWeisbrod.com for details of our proven results and large recoveries.
First Admitted: 1978, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.millerweisbrod.com/les-weisbrod
- Claremont Men's College, 1975
- Southern Methodist University, 1978
- The Harry M. Philo Award recognizes an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the civil justice system and whose work has advanced the safety and protection of American consumers., Harry M. Philo Award, AAJ, 2013
- Birth Trauma Litigation, Dan Cullan Memorial Award, AAJ, 2012
- Medical Malpractice & Product Liability -Plaintiffs, Best Lawyers In America - Lawyer of the Year, US NEWS
- Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury - Plaintiffs, Best Lawyers In Dallas, D Magazine
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2022